My Lb and Rn buttons

Discus and support My Lb and Rn buttons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason my LB ans RB buttons are acting funny, when I try to use them it does not work, instead the text to speech says something about no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ushachandran, Jan 10, 2021.

  1. ushachandran
    ushachandran Guest

    My Lb and Rn buttons


    For some reason my LB ans RB buttons are acting funny, when I try to use them it does not work, instead the text to speech says something about no character availble.

    :)
     
    ushachandran, Jan 10, 2021
    #1
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    LB button

    Hi there,

    If I understand the issue, its with your controller and not the console?

    You can just send the controller in for service rather than the console and controller:

    -start here:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../welcome.aspx


    click "Replace an Accessory"
  3. pontiacfan05 Win User

    LB button

    yes its just the LB button its not working at all. the rest of the controller actually works just the that one button that does not work.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    LB button broken

    You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. You will probably need the receipt when you contact them so be sure to have it available. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

    Keep us updated on your progress. Good Luck!!
  5. XxFaZeDeckxX Win User

    How do I fix my LB button is working as RB instead?

    The problem with my LB button working as RB button is on my Xbox series x controller
  6. G4m3rGi12 Win User

    Error Code 80151011

    that rb,lb,x,rb,lb,x thing doesnt work for me, when I press those buttons it selects and tries to delete one of my game's content. :/
Thema:

My Lb and Rn buttons

Loading...
  1. My Lb and Rn buttons - Similar Threads - buttons

  2. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...
  5. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  6. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...
  7. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck

    in XboX Insiders
    B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck: I spilled captain morgans rum on my controller and b button stays stuck down sometimes when I press it, any ways to fix this? submitted by /u/PabloDmenace [link] [comments]
  10. Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app

    in XboX Insiders
    Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app: Due to the number of games already available for cloud play, it's necessary to add a button to the Xbox Cloud Game app to mark favorite games. Currently, we only have the option to view the most...