: My latency is always 126ms or 130ms

Discus and support : My latency is always 126ms or 130ms in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My latency is always 126ms or 130ms Latency has to do with the computers and physical distance between you. The speeds your Isp provides have no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NOahModjo, Feb 26, 2021.

1. NOahModjo
    NOahModjo Guest

I don’t understand? What do u mean exactly?

:)

NOahModjo, Feb 26, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My latency is always 126ms or 130ms

Latency has to do with the computers and physical distance between you. The speeds your Isp provides have no bearing on external services, merely the size of pipe youre allowed.
  3. NOahModjo Win User

Latency has to do with the computers and physical distance between you. The speeds your Isp provides have no bearing on external services, merely the size of pipe youre allowed.
    I don’t understand? What do u mean exactly?
  4. Tech117ad Win User

Error 0x80a40019 but network test all good.

I am here in Panama and I get the same thing from time to time from an Xbox One, a One S and unfortunately my Xbox One X. I found that my latency is at around 130ms and I am trying to get Fiber to resolve or improve the issue. What were the results of
    your network test?
  5. Ackis Win User

Halo 5 servers in Australia

The issue is the complete lack of dedicated servers for Halo 5 in Australia and the resulting high latency. (Typically 130ms and above)
    It's not just you who has high pings mate, it's anyone who plays you. Really, it's you who's ruining the experience for everyone else. /s

One of the great issues behind non-dedicated servers, but you're not going to find an answer for that.
  6. TruShottaBoy007 Win User

High upload packet loss with Cox

In az doing the same thing when I was just playing yesterday download is at 59.01 and upload is at 2.54 pack loss is at 15% but everything keeps fluctuating everytime I check and latency doing the same and is at 126ms i need some type of answer because I
    have friends still playing online and probably have Cox just like I do so blaming Cox is not an answer. Lets go Microsoft get it together this is what we as customer pay for not to happen
Thema:

1. : My latency is always 126ms or 130ms - Similar Threads - latency always 126ms

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  9. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  10. Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now: Hello For about 3 weeks now all of a sudden my latency on all 3 Xbox’s in the house are not going lower than 80ms. They are Xbox one s, Xbox series x and Xbox series s. All plugged in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox latency 130ms