My kids account won't let them play online games

Discus and support My kids account won't let them play online games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My kid wants to play Fall Guys but when they try to get on, it tells them that they can't play multiplayer without my permission, which is normal and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amy Bettis, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Amy Bettis
    Amy Bettis Guest

My kid wants to play Fall Guys but when they try to get on, it tells them that they can't play multiplayer without my permission, which is normal and what I wanted. But when I type in my password to let them play, it sends me back to the "get permission" screen. Do I try to fix it, and how, or do I disable the restrictions on their account, and how?

:)

Amy Bettis, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to manage their settings by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/settings, kindly allow the following settings for their account:

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

You can join multiplayer games
  3. Inaja Lemos Win User

CAUTION: Child Gamertag w/ Battlefield 4

Yeah, my kids can't play online on BF4 as well, but they can play campaign. I even tried logging them in with my Origin account to no avail. So I guess they won't be playing BF4 online at all.
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

Guns in FPS games, it's not killing, it's tag!

There are various reasons as to how a kid could get a hold of M rated games. Inattentive or enabling parents, older friends, untrained or careless store employees... the list goes on and on. But while there are a great many kids out there that are playing
    games that they shouldn't because of their own personal mental growth, I can't say that I wouldn't let kids play M rated games when properly watched/monitored by their parents and their maturity level is taken into an account. I've let my kids play certain
    M rated games before, but even them I'm either playing the game with them or in the same room. NEVER do they play online, and the will ONLY play games that I let them.
  5. J0KERMAN92 Win User

Father of a young child

Ok well my kid likes playing NHL Arcade online and he can't do it on his profile cause its not a xbox live account and I am not paying for another account, its robbery! lol. So he has to be on my account to play that and some other games online. I am just
    saying that if people want to watch trailers for horror, they should have to click on them and not have them playing on the dashboard. Its like some of the kids TV channels for kids even, my kid was sick woke up at around 10pm, my wife turned on the tv which
    was still on the kids channel and there was a inappropriate rated R movie on the kids channel. Rated R movies should never be on a kids channel and horror previews should not be on the dashboard in my opinion. Just sayin!
  6. DivergentSauce7 Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

Thanks, unchecking the box that says online game let my two kids play splitscreen.
Thema:

1. My kids account won't let them play online games - Similar Threads - kids account won't

2. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  3. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  4. Kids accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kids accounts: I tried creating accounts for my kids and when it gets to the point they need my permission it says error. So I tried through the app and it says unable to send when I type in their emails. How do...
  5. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  6. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account: Hello, I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't plan to play the game) and for him, the game is...
  7. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.: I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox....
  8. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  9. changing kid account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing kid account to adult: hi, i wanted to know how i could change my kid’s account to an adult account so they can change their profile picture. i have tried managing consent but it brought me to a page which it said to...
  10. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...