my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person

Discus and support my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeafDrums, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DeafDrums
    DeafDrums Guest

My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic - when my kid joins the 3rd person party, his buddy gets kicked out and vice versa - they keep retrying until
    it works. Apparent;y it has something to do with my kid's profile because he has the problem at my place and his mother's place - and his sister doesn't have the same problem with the same friend. Any ideas?

:)

DeafDrums, Jan 2, 2014
  2. BiGSChTeVE15
    BiGSChTeVE15 Guest
    Cant join a party with one friend

I cant join a party with one of my friends. It will let us join a party with him every once in a while but it usually never works. WE have to have another person in the party so we can connect. our nat type is open but we still cant connect it angers
    me that we cannot connect and talk to each other i need

BiGSChTeVE15, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Infidel NFSE
    Infidel NFSE Guest
    Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them

Infidel NFSE, Jan 2, 2014
  4. run2win98
    run2win98 Guest

My son is having the exact same problem with only one of his friends (the friend has this problem connecting to my son) also). I have picked over the network settings as much as possible and cannot figure out the problem. We are not getting that ridiculously
    arbitrary NAT warning (this time anyway, we dealt with that nonsense already). I'm a network technician for EarthLink and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

run2win98, Jan 4, 2014
  5. run2win98 Win User

My son is having the exact same problem with only one of his friends (the friend has this problem connecting to my son) also). I have picked over the network settings as much as possible and cannot figure out the problem. We are not getting that ridiculously
    arbitrary NAT warning (this time anyway, we dealt with that nonsense already). I'm a network technician for EarthLink and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Infidel NFSE Win User

Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them
  7. matthewiag Win User

3rd party sellers (i.e. cdkeys.com)

I know a lot of my friend use CDKeys but I personally tend to say away from 3rd party sites.
  8. [Farscape] Win User

Daughter Getting Stalked on Xbox

as its ddos then microsoft cant do anything about that as that happens outside their network and they cannot see that, get the isp to change your ip and make sure she does not join a party with her friend as he can join her friends party and gain your
    IP each time. until her friend decides not to allow that person to join parties it would be best if your daughter does not join any parties with them, also report and block the gamertag associated with that person.
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Anybody could review the xbox one power supply adapter

Hello "HeatedDragon 919" :)

Personally, I wouldn't trust something as important as a Power Supply Adapter to a 3rd party brand because it is just too risky in my opinion.

On a side note --> I highly recommend 3rd Party Controllers for kids to use as kids tend to abuse them (the controllers) as buying the official controllers is a steep price to pay in this scenario.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "HeatedDragon919" :)

Thema:

1. my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person - Similar Threads - kid friend cant

2. Minecraft kids account - adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft kids account - adding friends: Hi, I have downloaded Minecraft onto my 3 kids amazon fire tablets and have created a microsoft account for each of them (and an xbox gamertag). When i try to add each of them as friends with...
  3. Microsoft Account for Kids - Minecraft with Friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account for Kids - Minecraft with Friends: Hello, my kids want to play Minecraft with friends. I think they have to create an Xbox or Microsoft account? What if they don't have email addresses. How can I get my kids set up to play. I can't...
  4. Better management of friend requests for kids?

in XboX Insiders
    Better management of friend requests for kids?: If my kiddo wants to friend on Minecraft, I have to flip on "allow friend requests" each time in Xbox family settings. I figure this could be a third option to redirect requests; maybe both of us...
  5. Adding friends to kids account Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends to kids account Minecraft on switch: Hello, can you please advise how to allow my son to add friends to play with others on minecraft on the switch? He is told that he cant due to his microsoft account is set up, but as his parent i...
  6. How do I allow my kids to add friends in mindcraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I allow my kids to add friends in mindcraft?: We do NOT own an XBOX! Both kids play on their android phones. They play bedrock edition. How do I change their permission setting to allow them to add friends? Moved from: (Outlook.com |...
  7. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide: I am disgusted by this system. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide and I am literally unable to speak with anyone at Microsoft. I need to talk with someone NOW...
  8. Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft: Hello, I have kids who each have a microsoft account. They are all friends with eachother and frinds with me on my account. When I play on a Nintendo Switch and send my sone an invie to a game he...
  9. Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends: Please help - complete Xbox noob. Inherited a 360 hand-me-down from brother-in-law for Xmas so our kids could play Minecraft etc and chat together. I've paid for a Xbox Live Gold subscription...
  10. Need help setting up individual player and teams so my kids can play against their friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help setting up individual player and teams so my kids can play against their friends.: I’m sure there must be a way but I’m getting lost in the myleague, my team thing. This is what I want to do…. I want my kids to be able to create a team with their friends and play other kids -...