my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person

Discus and support my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeafDrums, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DeafDrums
    DeafDrums Guest

My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic - when my kid joins the 3rd person party, his buddy gets kicked out and vice versa - they keep retrying until
    it works. Apparent;y it has something to do with my kid's profile because he has the problem at my place and his mother's place - and his sister doesn't have the same problem with the same friend. Any ideas?

:)

DeafDrums, Jan 2, 2014
  2. BiGSChTeVE15
    BiGSChTeVE15 Guest
    Cant join a party with one friend

I cant join a party with one of my friends. It will let us join a party with him every once in a while but it usually never works. WE have to have another person in the party so we can connect. our nat type is open but we still cant connect it angers
    me that we cannot connect and talk to each other i need

BiGSChTeVE15, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Infidel NFSE
    Infidel NFSE Guest
    Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them

Infidel NFSE, Jan 2, 2014
  4. run2win98
    run2win98 Guest

My son is having the exact same problem with only one of his friends (the friend has this problem connecting to my son) also). I have picked over the network settings as much as possible and cannot figure out the problem. We are not getting that ridiculously
    arbitrary NAT warning (this time anyway, we dealt with that nonsense already). I'm a network technician for EarthLink and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

run2win98, Jan 4, 2014
  5. run2win98 Win User

My son is having the exact same problem with only one of his friends (the friend has this problem connecting to my son) also). I have picked over the network settings as much as possible and cannot figure out the problem. We are not getting that ridiculously
    arbitrary NAT warning (this time anyway, we dealt with that nonsense already). I'm a network technician for EarthLink and for the life of me I cannot figure this one out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Infidel NFSE Win User

Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them
  7. [Farscape] Win User

Daughter Getting Stalked on Xbox

as its ddos then microsoft cant do anything about that as that happens outside their network and they cannot see that, get the isp to change your ip and make sure she does not join a party with her friend as he can join her friends party and gain your
    IP each time. until her friend decides not to allow that person to join parties it would be best if your daughter does not join any parties with them, also report and block the gamertag associated with that person.
  8. matthewiag Win User

3rd party sellers (i.e. cdkeys.com)

I know a lot of my friend use CDKeys but I personally tend to say away from 3rd party sites.
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Anybody could review the xbox one power supply adapter

Hello "HeatedDragon 919" :)

Personally, I wouldn't trust something as important as a Power Supply Adapter to a 3rd party brand because it is just too risky in my opinion.

On a side note --> I highly recommend 3rd Party Controllers for kids to use as kids tend to abuse them (the controllers) as buying the official controllers is a steep price to pay in this scenario.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "HeatedDragon919" :)

Thema:

1. my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person - Similar Threads - kid friend cant

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  8. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  9. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  10. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c