My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well

Discus and support My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I constantly can't stop walking in whatever way I press the key to walk. c043d00a-8359-445d-ad7b-c3f5538bae23 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjamin Lewis1, Feb 10, 2023.

1. My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well

I constantly can't stop walking in whatever way I press the key to walk.

:)

Benjamin Lewis1, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Benjamin, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your device.

After that try playing the game again.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Why can't I install anything in the Microsoft Store?

A user posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard and then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the menu.

Stop the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. To do this, type the following commands at a command prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.

net stop wuauserv

net stop cryptSvc

net stop bits

net stop msiserver

Now rename the SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folder. You can do this by typing the following commands in the Command Prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.

ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

Now, let’s restart the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. Typethe following commands in the Command Prompt for this. Press the ENTER key after you type each command.

net start wuauserv

net start cryptSvc

net start bits

net start msiserver

Type Exit in the Command Prompt to close it and then restart the computer.

Now you may try running the Windows Updates and check if the above steps resolve the issue."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  6. Nekrodark306 Win User

Activate ''Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition'' on the new email , i need a new key!

I received the key to the "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition '' (because I have original minecraft on account mojang), the problem is, I activated in my old e-mail.

Use different emails to switch between versions is something that bothers you.

I was wondering if you could send me a new key to be activated on my new email.

*I spoke to mojang and they told me to speak with you.

* I'm not trying to get something for free, you can disable the Current key!

Old email: *** La dirección de correo electrónico se ha quitado por razones de privacidad *** <- The current key is here

[Mod Removed]

I want the new key here : *** La dirección de correo electrónico se ha quitado por razones de privacidad ***

Thank you!
    I need a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
Thema:

1. My keys on Minecraft windows edition do net respond well - Similar Threads - keys Minecraft windows

2. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  5. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out: I had merged my Mojang account with a Microsoft account and played the game a year ago. I have owned it since 2015. After my one month of Game Pass expired, the launcher now prompts me to purchase...
  8. Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.: Whenever I play Minecraft, about like 20 minutes in, either my CTRL key or Windows key registers as being held down. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to restart my entire...
  9. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  10. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426