My keyboard is not functioning properly..

Discus and support My keyboard is not functioning properly.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently using a GENTEK keyboard i won at a dave and busters. Whenever I try to input colon, it inputs Ç for some reason. Quotation marks input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moses Martin, May 24, 2024.

1. Moses Martin
    Moses Martin Guest

I am currently using a GENTEK keyboard i won at a dave and busters. Whenever I try to input colon, it inputs Ç for some reason. Quotation marks input ^, why is this happening, please help

:)

Moses Martin, May 24, 2024
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Mouse support for Fortnite

Since mouse/keyboard support is already part of Xbox One, at this point it's up to both Epic Games and Microsoft to make the implementation work. They need to make sure it functions properly and is fair to all users.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

Hi Huy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. This means your keyboard's function keys have 2 different functions, this is common for a lot of keyboards. To use the F5 key, you need to hold the 'FN' key on your keyboard, then press F5.

Some keyboards offer an option to switch the functions, so you can press F5 without holding the FN key. For more information, check your keyboard or laptop's manual or manufacturer website.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox One S.

Can you try the keyboard on a PC? Does the computer detect the keyboard properly?
  5. Chris Morrin Win User

Xbox APP no longer copy and pasting??

I also have this issue only recently. Its also now not bringing up the keyboard on my phone or my laptop both connected to the xbox as i can use the controller functionality just not the keyboard.
  6. Lil 8 Win User

Titanfall not functioning properly

does anyone know what the farm counts are for both or either 360 and X1 consoles? I have been having problems with ping rates at least being higher than the day before before 1st patch on day release for 360 my datacenter us east was 16ms not since patching
    is jumped to 24-30 ms ping.
Thema:

1. My keyboard is not functioning properly.. - Similar Threads - keyboard functioning properly

2. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  3. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do: So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877
  4. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  5. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames: Relevant information: I Have been gone for 1 month and only recently returned, problem only occurred recently when I arrived back home. Keyboard is a Corsair K60 Pro TKL It is not a hardware...
  8. Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller: Hi, I'm writing about a feature that was recently released for Xbox Accessories, allowing controller buttons to be remapped so that they input keyboard keys when pressed. Here is a link to the...
  9. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...
  10. Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one: As simply as i can put it, my xbox app keyboard popup function is not working when i need to type on my xbox one. I mostly use this to input long admin commands on Ark but lately it hasn’t been...