My Keyboard and Mouse won't work.

Discus and support My Keyboard and Mouse won't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend suggested to get a 3rd party adapter and it fully works! I totally recommend getting one if your keyboard and mouse isn't working. :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnknownIH, Jan 15, 2023.

1. UnknownIH
    UnknownIH Guest

My friend suggested to get a 3rd party adapter and it fully works! I totally recommend getting one if your keyboard and mouse isn't working.

My Keyboard and Mouse won't work. :)

:)

UnknownIH, Jan 15, 2023
  2. US Revenge Win User

Xbox 3 (720 Sounds Stupid)

it won't catch on well, PC users will have an advantage with mouse and keyboard and most console players won't touch mouse and keyboard.
  3. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you're trying to use a keyboard and mouse on your Xbox One and it's not working, one solution may be to use a third-party adapter. These adapters allow you to connect a keyboard and mouse to your Xbox One, and can be found online or at electronic stores. It's important to note that not all games on Xbox One support keyboard and mouse controls, so it's best to check the game's specifications before purchasing an adapter. Some of the popular 3rd party adapter brands are Xim Apex and Cronusmax.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  6. Arminator Win User

Keyboard/Mouse?

In order to keep an equal and fair multiplayer experience, you can only play with controllers on the Xbox One.

Games that work on the PC as well (like for example Gears of War 4) can be played with keyboard and mouse, but you can only play cooperative multiplayer with console owners that have to use controllers, so mouse and keyboard users don't have an advantage.

These XIM4 or Mayflash devices aren't real mouse and keyboard devices. These devices show themselves as a standard controller to the console, and when you move the mouse, the adaptor "guesses" from the speed you move the mouse, how hard it should push a
    simulated controller stick in a certain direction.

These adaptors won't give you the same control as the mouse on a real PC.

When you stream the Xbox game screen to your PC, you can also only use a Xbox controller. Mouse and Keyboard won't work as a game input (you can only use the keyboard to enter text when the virtual keyboard is shown).

There are plans to get Keyboard and mouse working, if there ever is a way to stream the PC screen to the Xbox console.

But currently, if you're playing on the Xbox console, it's controller only (even if the controller is "guesstimated" with mouse and keyboard inputs).
Thema:

1. My Keyboard and Mouse won't work. - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse won't

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...