my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light

Discus and support my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my xbox 360 keeps freezing or doesn't boot up 53176310-8a8a-48a4-9dc3-e7eea2212a8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sans Animation, Nov 13, 2022.

1. my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light

my xbox 360 keeps freezing or doesn't boot up

:)

Sans Animation, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light

A JTAG/RGH is an Xbox 360 that has been modified in some fashion to play pirated games or run other software that was it was not originally designed to run. You won't find any help here for such a console, regardless of how old it is.
  3. anatomie-4D4C7322-55 Win User

Xbox doesn't boot up

like i said, I already tried booting withoout the harddrive, that doesn't change anything. Also it doesn't show any red lights, only the one small green light in the middle is on. nothing else. :(
  4. Kannon FoddOr Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

I'm in the same boat. Downloaded the update, tried to play a game, Xbox froze and now won't boot up. It either freezes on the boot-up animation or shows red lights. MS support won't fix it and says I have to pay $100 for a repair.
  5. Zeacon-49D0680A-44CB Win User

Xbox Boots Up to dashboard, but no green lights

I have this issue and you solution did not work. The dashboard comes up normal, but no lights on front of xbox and controllers will not connect. Any other suggestions?
  6. tmnolte Win User

Xbox Boots Up to dashboard, but no green lights

The controllers don't connect no matter how many times I go through the connection procedure. It seems like it's more than simply lights being burned out.
Thema:

1. my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light - Similar Threads - jtag rgh keeps

2. Xbox 360 rgh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 rgh: Please can someone help me I have Rgh Xbox 360 but if I try playing classic Xbox games ,when I lunch the game the Xbox logo show up and from there it stuck please can someone help me...
  3. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...: I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then,...
  4. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...: Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to...
  5. Rgh Xuid spoofing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rgh Xuid spoofing: For the last few weeks, I have received messages calling me a [mod removed]. Asking for "weapons, asking my age, my sex and such. Lastnight I got a message calling me a toxic [mod removed] so I...
  6. Interested in buying jtag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interested in buying jtag.: On old get 360 everyone hacks and I can't defend myself so I thought I'd get hacks so I don't messed up and also since no one cares about old gen and that's why there's so many hackers there...
  7. Removing JTag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing JTag from Xbox 360?: Hello! I want to play pnline games on my xbox 360 so i need to unjtag it. Any way to do that? 120eceeb-8c95-428a-a25a-506c2b119147
  8. Jtag Modder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jtag Modder: Here's a bag *** I stumbled upon this morning. I'm just adding him to this list for actually believing that the can't get banned for modding his xbox. [MEDIA] His real gamertag is in the...
  9. Jtag xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jtag xbox 360: Ok guy I want to know I have an xbox 360 e and I want to jtag it so I can get a custom boot screen will I get banned if I do that I’m not modifying the console it self or the games gust the boot...
  10. RGH and JTAG consoles in xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGH and JTAG consoles in xbox live: Why JTAG / RGH consoles cannother enter in xbox live? (JTAG and RGH is a unlocked xbox console) 365899db-ec9a-4321-8fd8-49b49a1b6125