My iPod won't charge on my Xbox One

Discus and support My iPod won't charge on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this but why won't my ipod charge on my Xbox One? I plug it into my console and nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luftwaffe77, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Luftwaffe77
    Luftwaffe77 Guest

I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this but why won't my ipod charge on my Xbox One? I plug it into my console and nothing happens. As if it doesn't even recognize it. If anybody could help me that would be great! I really want to do
    this so I don't have to have my iPod in the other room.

:)

Luftwaffe77, Jan 5, 2014
  2. DeafmanX420
    DeafmanX420 Guest
    Xbox 360 marketplace content...

My 3rd ipod didn't stop working when the newer one released. But the same digital music I purchased on my 3rd ipod continued to work on my newer ipod.

DeafmanX420, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Music? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I only use it to charge my Ipod....while it's charging I listen to music though.

I Dashboard It, Jan 5, 2014
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Music? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I only use it to charge my Ipod....while it's charging I listen to music though.
  5. DeafmanX420 Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

My 3rd ipod didn't stop working when the newer one released. But the same digital music I purchased on my 3rd ipod continued to work on my newer ipod.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Competitive? LoL

How does charging an ipod effect a network connection?
  7. MFH x ASSAULT Win User

Downloading BF3 End Game and it Wiped my IPOD's memory

OK i will try plugging in my ipod when i get home and see if it put it on the ipod. If it did will i be able to transfer it back to the xbox and take everything completely off my ipod (by comppletely i mean all the xbox live programs).
  8. Porkcchop Win User

Windows 8 PC can not connect to Xbox LIVE

Same issue for both Mahjong and Wordament -- but interesting that my iPod won't connect to Worament either -- so maybe some system wide problem. Hey, maybe they will fix the lost points, coins, etc in Mahjong!! I won't hold my breath...
Thema:

1. My iPod won't charge on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - iPod won't charge

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  4. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  5. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop: My son created a Microsoft Minecraft account on his iPod. He also has a MacBook Air that he would like to play Minecraft on. When he logged into his Minecraft account from the MacBook, he was...
  8. Can't Connect iPod to Xbox....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect iPod to Xbox....: Can't connect and use my iPod to the Xbox 360 using USB, and yes, I have the OMU, both from 2008 and 2011. Yes, I've gone through all your steps that obviously don't work. It's pathetic. GG,...
  9. use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360

in XBoX on Consoles
    use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360: so, this is the situation as it were. im attempting to use an extra ipod classic i have laying around to back up mass content from my XB360 (capital sin i know, but i dont care) i tried doing a...
  10. I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod: I cant open my awards on my xbox. it always says Welcome. Awards are unlockable. And when I unlock an award it says cannot reach profile,but it works for all other online profiles on my account....