My ip got hacked on Xbox live

Discus and support My ip got hacked on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ip got hacked while I was playing call of duty ghost in the Mindel of the game I have tried to get on live and can not get back online ? What should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IgnoredTick57, Jan 6, 2014.

1. My ip got hacked on Xbox live

My ip got hacked while I was playing call of duty ghost in the Mindel of the game I have tried to get on live and can not get back online ? What should I do and how to fix it

:)

IgnoredTick57, Jan 6, 2014
  2. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    My IP got Hacked!

Hey, you'll have to check this out to get your internet back up and running FAQs About DoS and DDoS Attacks on Xbox One

Also, please report his messages via the Xbox console when you can get back online. The team will take it from there. Thanks!

blueamcat, Jan 6, 2014
  3. KingRedYeti
    KingRedYeti Guest
    My IP got Hacked!

Hey I was playing Call of Duty WW2 on Xbox live. I joined two ranked games and got host booted by
    [Mod Removed]. Anyways I confronted him about it and he tried to get me to join a party. I said no because I didn’t wanna get my info hacked. Then he said he already did and to watch this. After those words, my internet shut down and I could
    no longer connect to the internet with my WiFi via Xbox and smartphone. I’m not sure what I need to do but I’m afraid that he has me or my friendship credit card information. Someone please help. I also have screen shots of the messages but it will not let
    me upload them so here is my twitter link of them. [Mod Removed]

KingRedYeti, Jan 6, 2014
  4. My ip got hacked on Xbox live

Turn off your xbox and your router for a minute,then restart them.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Restarting your router recycles your ip, alternatively you can check for DDoS countermeasures such as hitch counts. More in depth is requesting a specific router designated in packet management and tracking these routers and services can help prevents things
    like UDP and SYN Flooding in the future but may not necessarily be effective.

Patrick Stewart-A1E0B411-09F9-4BEE-A744-0C99804B58, Oct 31, 2018
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

7. Patrick Stewart-A1E0 Win User

Restarting your router recycles your ip, alternatively you can check for DDoS countermeasures such as hitch counts. More in depth is requesting a specific router designated in packet management and tracking these routers and services can help prevents things
    like UDP and SYN Flooding in the future but may not necessarily be effective.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Turn off your xbox and your router for a minute,then restart them.
  9. blueamcat Win User

My IP got Hacked!

10. NickDask Win User

Someone Got Inside My Account...

Alright thank you also ive seen that im not the only one who has got hacked from that exactly ip like i searched the ip on google and i found a guy again on here which gave the same ip and that he also got hacked from that
Thema:

1. My ip got hacked on Xbox live - Similar Threads - got hacked live

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  7. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  8. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  9. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...