My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell

Discus and support My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good afternoon I'm having trouble hosting parties because it's a pain to invite friends and people when the invite party to game is blacked out. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Midnight1215, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Midnight1215
    Midnight1215 Guest

My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell

Good afternoon I'm having trouble hosting parties because it's a pain to invite friends and people when the invite party to game is blacked out. This just started 2 days ago I have too add them to sent a invite through the Gundam game its self if and when it decides to work properly annoying as hell. Its only with the new Gundam Evolution that I have experienced this issue. Also I've all ready restarted and reinstalled the game etc. So some actually helpful info or assistance would be nice

:)

Midnight1215, Dec 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Midgnight1215

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

Is this happening with the in-game group - party feature?

Or is this happening with the Xbox game bar / Xbox party chat feature?

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Besides reinstalling the game, what else did you tried to fix this?
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

Maybe when the live action gundam movie comes out interest for new games on xbox will happen. Or the dynasty warriors gundam game will be added to backwards compatibility when they start working on the list again.
  4. BobbyLevesque Win User

Game/Party chat fail

Party chat is flat out garbage. I am so frustrated. 90% of my time is *** because its impossible trying to play gakes with friends because we are unable to communicate. Everytime I boot up my console and invite a friejd to my party it either shows him in
    the party with no mic icon when I absolutely know he is using one or it shows him with a mic but it aint blinking as if he aint speaking. The next day hell say he saw the same on his end with me. jesus this is annoying. 2 waisted nights when I could've been
    gaming with friends because of this garbage.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

GUNDAM GAME IS NEEDED ASAP! LIKE GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION ON PS3 IMPORT THIS TO ONE (ASAP!)

I don't even know what in the hell a "Gundam" game is.
  6. DeathKiller9444 Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

I know that but when you try to message someone an invite party or game it annoys me.
Thema:

1. My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell - Similar Threads - invite party game

2. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  3. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  4. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  5. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  8. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  9. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  10. Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!: I'm playing a game on the Xbox app on pc and Xbox game bar isn't functioning properly. I cannot SPEAK in party chat even though I've done all of the troubleshooting and permissions. I also cannot...