My internet keeps failing and I am being punished

Discus and support My internet keeps failing and I am being punished in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I paid for the Halo Infinite battle pass, but the next day, I kept suffering from disconnection issues. My friends and I were in a party and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yaboiemmy402, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Yaboiemmy402
    Yaboiemmy402 Guest

Hello,

I paid for the Halo Infinite battle pass, but the next day, I kept suffering from disconnection issues. My friends and I were in a party and his internet would disconnect and my game would crash; Halo banned me subsequently for 5, 15, and for an unknown amount of time. I don't understand how this is my fault -- the internet went out and my game crashed. Why is the game that I paid for banning me for reasons outside of my control?

:)

Yaboiemmy402, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Nobody likes to play online as a team with players who intentionally or unintentionally quit the game. It's not just because we pay for content that there are no rules that must be followed so as not to ruin the experience of other players. I recommend that when you have a more stable connection, go back to playing to avoid taking bigger bans.
  3. Sensebellowzero Win User

Instead of paying for content online, pay for a better internet. NO ONE is going to allow or change the system to satisfy your ego just because your internet sucks.
  4. Yaboiemmy402 Win User

What the actual hell - this is neither helpful nor inciteful - I cannot believe that someone is authorized on this site to be an "independent advisor" if they state truisms that not only defeat the purpose of my inquiry, but also make me more upset! What am I paying for if it is not to play Halo Inifinite with my friends? I repeat -- I cannot control whether my internet, or the glitchy game, crashes. I seriously just want to play the game!
  5. Yaboiemmy402 Win User

It seems like those commenting are misidentifying my issue; I am not upset that my internet fails - Microsoft cannot control that -- I am upset that I penalized for factors outside of my control. I cannot force Halo Infinite to not crash -- just as I cannot make my friend's internet not crash. I'd understand if I was held responsible for quitting a match, but that is not the issue at hand. I am simply trying to receive the benefits of my paying for Halo Infinite's battlepass system. It is not the nature of my ego, or any selfish desire, I rather was under the impression that Microsoft considered multiple factors when considering issues like player bans.
  6. Yaboiemmy402 Win User

It seems like those commenting are misidentifying my issue; I am not upset that my internet fails - Microsoft cannot control that -- I am upset that I penalized for factors outside of my control. I cannot force Halo Infinite to not crash -- just as I cannot make my friend's internet not crash. I'd understand if I was held responsible for quitting a match, but that is not the issue at hand. I am simply trying to receive the benefits of my paying for Halo Infinite's battlepass system. It is not the nature of my ego, or any selfish desire, I rather was under the impression that Microsoft considered multiple factors when considering issues like player bans.
Thema:

1. My internet keeps failing and I am being punished - Similar Threads - internet keeps failing

2. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  3. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  4. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  6. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  7. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...
  8. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  10. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...