My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex?

Discus and support My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i can use my youtube and watch videos but whenever i want to play games like fornite apex etc. it dosen't work why?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryu LETS BE HEROS, Feb 4, 2023.

1. My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex?

So i can use my youtube and watch videos but whenever i want to play games like fornite apex etc. it dosen't work why?

:)

Ryu LETS BE HEROS, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the error, Ryu. May I ask what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting whenever you're trying to play your games?

Also, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below to refresh the connection between your console and your router.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Kristian Milbourn Win User

I will connect my account then it will say I can close the tab but when I look at my switch my account wont be connected

I have tried to restart minecraft and the switch but neither work. I know it can't be the internet because my other games like fortnite or apex work fine.
  4. Danielle du Plessis Win User

Error Code 0x87e00031

I have the same error but for fortnite, I've tried everything suggested. Nothing seems to work. I can install other games like apex etc without issues. 0x87e50031
  5. grfootball80 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

I've played both for quite a few hours. Apex is my answer. Fortnite has too many updates that strayed away form what I liked about the game in the first place. Apex is a combo of all my favorite game - black ops, fortnite, pubg.
  6. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
Thema:

1. My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex? - Similar Threads - internet working youtube

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  5. Xbox game bar party not working due to internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party not working due to internet: I’ve recently had an issue with Xbox parties on PC and me not being able to connect I’ve narrowed the cause of the problem to be something with my wifi/router because I would join a party and then...
  6. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  7. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  9. My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...: My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if I use wired connection but I want to use wireless. 91a79cbc-7deb-40bc-8177-dd85668a4bec
  10. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...