my internet is not working right on the xbox one

Discus and support my internet is not working right on the xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was playing cod...when my friends got on.I went to rainbow six and just then my internet connection said that there is an error for the party then my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noobhunterbot, Jun 17, 2018.

1. my internet is not working right on the xbox one

i was playing cod...when my friends got on.I went to rainbow six and just then my internet connection said that there is an error for the party then my game went off online...but i could still send messages and see my friends online

and my settings said trouble shooting that was fine until my Console crashed.Can someone help me

:)

noobhunterbot, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Netflix not working keeps saying nw-2-5

after the recent update march 2 2018 for the Netflix app on Xbox one. It keeps saying error code nw-2-5 after just loading the app.. Netflix was working perfectly fine right before the new update. Also my internet is also working perfectly fine. As I contacted
    Netflix about it also and they said it was my internet. But it's not. All my other apps for streaming are working. Gaming is good too. Why did it start acting up right after the new update. I don't like it as my kids watching Netflix mostly over the weekend
    and now they cant.

Jyn McLovin 88, Jun 17, 2018
  3. xbox one controul not working right

yea my xbox one controul is not working right at all one night it died on me and i put it on the charger over night got up the next day the right bumper is not working at all and the right thumb stick is stuck up and i just going my xbox one and the controul
    5 months ago can anyone help me

Gin Ichimaru 3, Jun 17, 2018
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Need help opening my NAT with multiple consoles, on a surf belkin router.

5. NnuTthOwZ Win User

Xbox one "Can't get an IP address", error.

Ok I've tried the static ip address and then renewed my Ip address on my home pc, power cycled everything...

Still not working.

At this point I think my xbox one's wifi chip thing doesn't work properly.

After messing around with it for a few days I managed to get an internet connection by bridging my laptop to my xbox one with Ethernet cord and using my laptop's wifi.

Thanks for all the help guys but I'm pretty sure my xbox one's wifi just doesn't work right.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox One not working right!

7. Thax80 Win User

Backwards Compatible games fail to use saved data

Digital 360 games playing on Xbox One or on 360? If playing on Xbox One and your 360 profile isn't working right, try downloading the profile using a hard wired internet connection. If that works, you can go back to wireless to
    actually play the games.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Multiple xboxes on one wireless router...

Thema:

my internet is not working right on the xbox one

1. my internet is not working right on the xbox one - Similar Threads - internet working right

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  5. Xbox game bar party not working due to internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party not working due to internet: I’ve recently had an issue with Xbox parties on PC and me not being able to connect I’ve narrowed the cause of the problem to be something with my wifi/router because I would join a party and then...
  6. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  7. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  9. My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...: My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if I use wired connection but I want to use wireless. 91a79cbc-7deb-40bc-8177-dd85668a4bec
  10. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...