My internet goes out quite frequently but when I am in an xbox party on pc, my internet...

Discus and support My internet goes out quite frequently but when I am in an xbox party on pc, my internet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Wi-Fi doesn't really go out, it goes down one bar and I can't hear anyone and it disconnects from the party. I cannot rejoin without restarting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Kent, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Max Kent
    Max Kent Guest

My internet goes out quite frequently but when I am in an xbox party on pc, my internet...

My Wi-Fi doesn't really go out, it goes down one bar and I can't hear anyone and it disconnects from the party. I cannot rejoin without restarting my laptop and this keeps happening a lot. I can't find a direct match for this on Google or Microsoft so I have to ask myself. Also I have tried many things to fix my internet and it doesn't work.

:)

Max Kent, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My internet goes out quite frequently but when I am in an xbox party on pc, my internet goes out once and once I fix it, it won't let me join back without restarting my computer.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Max, When it comes to Wi-Fi connection and very difficult to know what may be affecting your connection, it can be anything from the distance from your PC to your router modem, to some device like microwave and wireless phones.

As it is on the PC, if your router modem is in the same environment as your PC, make sure it is connected at the frequency of 5.0ghz, if it is not in the same room it will automatically connect to 2.4Ghz.

Also take into account the distance if there are walls between your router modem and your PC.
  3. voteDC Win User

Internet Explorer Is Coming To The Xbox 360 ?

I'd quite like a browser as when I am gaming on my PC I could use the 360 to look something up quickly on the internet without having to ALT-TAB out of the game.
  4. HungryAfrikan Win User

Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

I am having the same issue right now. But more frequently but sometimes it works no problem,

it's not my internet as I can use my phone or laptop at the same time but it only disconnects when I'm in a party or playing a game never when I am using an app like YouTube
  5. MR Go 2 SIeep Win User

Getting Booted out of Black Ops matches periodically

How could i run a ping test when my internet goes out ?

you are asking me to run a ping test when the problem is happening, well when the problem happens my internet goes out and i have to power cycle the modem and turn my xbox completely off to get my internet back on.
  6. optimus723 Win User

Disconnecting Issues, Help

Frequent disconnections, that't it. Its really when I am playing cod with my friends. We just reset out internet maby that worked but I have no clue.
Thema:

1. My internet goes out quite frequently but when I am in an xbox party on pc, my internet... - Similar Threads - internet goes quite

2. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.: I have 1GB hardwired internet to my Xbox and my DL speeds will not go over 10mbps. It starts at like 275 then drops to 6 and stays there. I’ve done everything I can think of and everything that...
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  8. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  9. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  10. Internet goes out when it connects

in XboX Insiders
    Internet goes out when it connects: My internet keeps going out when the Xbox series s turns on and connects to the wifi it seems alot like that's what's happening and idk why it's the only explanation cuz it's never happened like...