My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Marine708, Apr 29, 2026.

  1. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?


    When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message.

    submitted by /u/The_Marine708
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/The_Marine708, Apr 29, 2026
    #1
  2. Terribabe69 Win User

    Another dumb question

    I opened the door but there was no gem inside??? Anyone else have this problem?
  3. VorticalLokie Win User

    Anyone else having issues with freezing/crashing?

    Having the same issue it just started happening last night. Makes a really loud beep noise repeatedly before it happens too.
  4. Simon Goodwin1 Win User

    Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

    I’m still having the same issue done the insider app but there’s no updates even after that, the last update my Console did and that was available was on the first, anyone else still having the issue?
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

    Problem signing in

    I am also having issues with the app. I am able to sign in but after about a minute the app crashes all the time. Every time I open the app, after about a minute it crashes. I am not sure why. Its been like this for the past couple of weeks. Before that,
    it was all fine and no problems. Anyone else having the same issue? (Iphone7+, latest iOS and app version)
  6. KING C00KIEZz Win User

    XBOX LIVE SERVICE STATUS??

    Anyone else having this issue?

    Party chat dont work, invites crash or dont send. Xbox live is screwed!!
Thema:

My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

Loading...
  1. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - Insiders keeps crashing

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...