My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone

Discus and support My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My inputs are all wrong and some buttons don’t even work now. I tried turning it on and off and disconnecting it and reconnecting it but it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PitifulFleur, Jan 23, 2023.

1. PitifulFleur
    PitifulFleur Guest

My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone

My inputs are all wrong and some buttons don’t even work now. I tried turning it on and off and disconnecting it and reconnecting it but it doesn’t work. How do I fix this

:)

PitifulFleur, Jan 23, 2023
  2. KaraboManne Win User

Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly

Apologies but you are not understanding me.

The scenario goes like this:

Purchased xbox series controller;

Connected and updated series controller on laptop;

Attempted to play a game on laptop;

Controller input is not present;

In some games the controller doesn't appear in the setup;

In some games the controller registers but the inputs are incorrect, sometimes the z-axis registers as a button (x button) and not a movement;

Connected controller to tablet and mobile phone and controller input is fine;

Is the problem my games or my controller firmware not syncing with the games?

Is there a fix?
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

How to connect an Xbox controller to an iPhone

I did see a few sites online talking about connecting a Xbox One controller to a mobile phone through Bluetooth. I tried using my Android and was unable to recreate the connection. Even if you were able to sync a controller to your iPhone, I'm not aware
    of any mobile games set up to allow controller use.

Hope this helps!
  4. Allen Spector1 Win User

Xbox 360 connectivity

Hi, Rodrigo and thank you. Firstly, these games are not only not on the list but when I try them on Xbox series X it says this game cannot be played on this device. In looking further most of it has to do with licensing issues. Secondly, I’m sorry for any confusion, but I use my phone as a mobile hotspot, meaning that I can connect to the Internet by selecting my iPhone for the Internet connection when using other devices they connect to the Internet by using my 5G device. The iPhone is actually how other devices access the Internet.

Maybe this will help to clarify what I’m trying to do. From Google.““can I use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot for other devices? Answer: You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. Personal Hotspot is useful when the other devices don't have internet access from a Wi-Fi network.”

I do not use an ISP all of my devices. Use my phone as a mobile hotspot. When I use the iPhone with the Xbox series X my iPhone shows up on the network connections list. There is no such list when I go to set up my network connection with the Xbox 360..

I hope this helps to clarify and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you Again
  5. real flauschi Win User

Xbox App

I'm trying it on my Iphone and I don't have an other mobile phone and my family also have Iphone.
  6. StrictlyDigital Win User

Does size matter?

Mobile phone games are fine when it comes to basic games with limited input controls. Tetris, Hexic, Peggle, Angry Birds are fine to play when you're dropping a deuce on your lunch break. Games with complex controls should be left to consoles and PC.

Out of nostalgia and also because I'm a sucker for GTA I bought the 10 year anniversary edition of Vice City for my iPhone. It looks great! And while I think Rockstar did a good job with the on-screen controls it's still not enough. Touch screen controls will
    never compare to a controller in my hand. Every time I play it (which isn't often) I'm reminded of how much better this was with my PS2 controller.

Another example is a zombie FPS that was rated highly in the marketplace that looked great, had great audio but the controls were terrible! Pinching and swiping my fingers to control that train wreck probably increased my risk of arthritis by 400%
Thema:

1. My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone - Similar Threads - inputs are wrong

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...: I accidentally put a gift card code to another account instead of my main one how can I transfer those 15$ to the right account thank you in advance . a1617d03-16db-45d6-afa6-1ffb7900c7d9
  4. Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it.: Alright. I am going to explain this huge f mess up that I did the best way possible. Okay, I created a new Outlook email so that I can toss out the old one. I put the new one in and then took...
  5. Elite 2 Controller has wrong input when using Bluetooth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 Controller has wrong input when using Bluetooth: I got one of the Halo Infinite Elite controllers recently, only just started using it but I've noticed that no matter what device I connect it to (NVIDIA Shield Pro, Surface Laptop 3 Windows 10,...
  6. Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input): When playing Halo CE, my keyboard input is registering wrong input. Example: - Pressing "A" on the keyboard causes the character to jump. - Pressing "D, S, or Spacebar" does not register any...
  7. To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?: Is it allowed to connect the xbox one wireless controller to the USB input with batteries inside? d13f15bd-dfb4-4e91-b293-63cf5241abab
  8. wrong input,burned the machine,

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong input,burned the machine,: I bought the X BOX one in Amazon Japan,I am in china,how to fix it 745860e8-cc5a-4730-9468-0e07723f69ad
  9. Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones): KB3147458. Before this update MS fixed the issue where some games fully supporting 360 controllers wouldn't work correctly with the Xbox One controller. Wasteland 2 being one of them. The problem...
  10. Input wrong email on start up!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input wrong email on start up!!: Hi Everyone! I got my Xbox One today, and whilst going through the startup, it prompted me to add my email address I use for my xbox. I added what I thought was my correct email address, and it...