My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

Discus and support My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872, May 19, 2022.

1. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers.

I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I guess I'll update in 72 hours to tell you all if that was the issue.

submitted by /u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872, May 19, 2022
  2. Remember Pluto Win User

Muting a players mic

If you muted someone and there mic never stopping going then you will continue to hear them. There mic has to stop for the mic to start working.
  3. Pliekace Win User

Technology is making and also preventing a buzzing noise in my mic

Currently I am using a HyperX Cloud 2 headset, but(shouldve mentioned this in my original post) It is not the mic as I have gotten the same buzzing sound from any combination of 3 controllers and 4 mics with or w/out an adapter.
  4. fifa 2k12NANI Win User

Headset not working

Why is my mic *** not working it was making a buzzing sound now it's stop but can't hear any think it is pissing me off can some please help
  5. NollaZero Win User

Mic cant seem to hear me on my xbox?

me and my friend are having same problem. My friends mic stopped working after he walked out of range and mine stops working if cable is plugged in/out. What fixes it for me and my friend is to go to the settings and set the controller for my profile (even
    if its already set) and then for luck i try to vibrate it. Usually the mic starts working after that.

My friend had to turn the controller off before his started working though.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can someone help me out?

Hi Yaboypheezy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What is the error message you receive?

Have you tried to delete the profile and re-download them?

Press start+select to open Xbox 360 menu.

Go to Manage Storage > Profiles > Delete your Profile (Keep the Data).

Press Start+Back one more time.

Download your Profile.
Thema:

My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

1. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out? - Similar Threads - HyperX mic stopped

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  4. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  5. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  6. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s: .will these headphones work on the xbkx ebd0d489-1878-450d-8e5e-4881ecefa048
  7. hyperx headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hyperx headset issues: so i was in a party and i could hear and talk and everything was fine and then i take it off and put it down on my bed to go to the bathroom and when i come back it shows that im talking in party...
  8. hyperx

in XBoX on Consoles
    hyperx: can the hyperx alloy keys 60 work with xbox b86039b3-715c-4aa7-bd25-14d986d7d4b5
  9. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  10. replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset: how can get or find a placement mic for my Hyperx Cloudx Flight headset? 96acfa7d-2818-49ef-b135-145fd87ed401