My hori racing wheel doesn't work properly.

Discus and support My hori racing wheel doesn't work properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried the instructions for it and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me? a89de8b7-c1ca-4f6b-b13c-16bcc6d5f5f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR ULTRA SWAG, Oct 13, 2017.

1. My hori racing wheel doesn't work properly.

Ive tried the instructions for it and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

:)

MR ULTRA SWAG, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.

VolutedBacchus0, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Racing wheel hori Problem

After new xbox one update my racing wheel Hori don't connect

Anybody with same problem or suggest?

MadMaximus888, Oct 13, 2017
  4. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL FOR PLAYING NASCAR HEAT 5

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dogyguy, I think you should find what you are looking for in more game forums for people who use these accessories specifically, i did a little research and found some, I hope it helps.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?th...

https://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.ph...

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/index.php?thre...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  6. Spartan316 27 Win User

G920 not working

I am having the same issue with the Thrustmaster TX on F1 2021 on by Xbox One S. I also unplugged the TM and plugged in my old HORI racing wheel. Same issue with that wheel. I have tried plugging in in different order, restarted machine repeatedly, and did a reset that kept my games and apps. Nothing has worked. This started after the recent update.
  7. DeniqL Win User

Hori Racing wheel not turning on.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you performed every troubleshooting step listed here:

https://stores.horiusa.com/xbox-one-product-tro...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

steering wheel

What steering wheel do you mean exactly?

A lot of PC products that work with Microsoft Windows will not work with the Microsoft Xbox 360.

Only officially licensed Xbox 360 compatible hardware works with the Xbox 360. This mainly has to do with the limited system storage space of the Xbox 360.

On a PC you can simply install lots and lots of drivers for any hardware product you plug in. On the Xbox 360, there is only space for a selected number of hardware devices, and only the

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
    as well as an
    officially licensed HORI steering wheel
Thema:

My hori racing wheel doesn't work properly.

1. My hori racing wheel doesn't work properly. - Similar Threads - hori racing wheel

2. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  3. Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori stering wheel Disconect problem?: My hori works perfect in PC but when i connect it with xbox X or xbox one it disconnect every 30sec ? 11089a85-20d1-464c-bc7f-8643779ff0e3
  4. Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???: Hi, just bought my son the Hori X box steering wheel and pedals but are having a nightmare trying to adjust the sensitivity. The instructions tell you to download the Hori app in the Microsoft...
  5. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  6. Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or: Hi the steering wheel always worked great but now with new formula 1 2023 x box nothing works. Please advice f37f5673-83fb-4d10-ace8-5c029bf231e0
  7. why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?: my xbox steering wheel is brand new and moving left on its own 6b9b2220-44b5-4164-8dbf-73bcae55f5c9
  8. Hori Racing wheel not turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Racing wheel not turning on.: About a year ago, I received a Hori Xbox steering wheel and pedals. I played on it for a few months and suddenly, it just stopped working. So when I turn my xbox on and plug the USB cable in, the...
  9. Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a hori steering wheel for my Xbox series S but how can I connect it with the app?: I have a Hori steering wheel but I can’t connect it with the app. How can I connect it with the app so I can edit the wheel 1ed3d7e3-3b8c-455d-8b34-69b1ab0b17f7
  10. Hori Steering Wheel Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Not Working: I brought my son a Hori overdrive steering wheel for his birthday, This was because its a certified steering wheel for xbox. It will not work with Forza Horizion 4 or 5, But works perfectly with...