My Home Xbox - Unable To Save Changes Xbox.

Discus and support My Home Xbox - Unable To Save Changes Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenver I try to Gameshare with a friend or Gameshare personally i can never game share I always Get ‘Unable To Save Change’ whenever i try to set it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZWT, Sep 3, 2020.

1. ZWT
    ZWT Guest

Whenver I try to Gameshare with a friend or Gameshare personally i can never game share I always Get ‘Unable To Save Change’ whenever i try to set it as my home xbox, im running out of gold and im trying to gameshare with a friend, if i can get help on
    hiw to solve this i will appreciate it. Thank You.

:)

ZWT, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Rvoqs Win User

My home xbox - Unable to save changes

I thought that at first but I have 3 switches left.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello kamatchuDZ,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Cliff A. Win User

MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

Hi kamatchuDZ

Thank you for replying on this thread. We do appreciate it a lot. For now, since all the accounts are working fine on your Xbox Console and only not this account. We may need to further investigate and isolate this issue so that we can conclude any information that we may need to let you know.

Since you have already done the possible troubleshooting's that is needed and as well from what we suggested. There is nothing wrong to try, just to isolate further.

How about signing in the affected account on another Xbox Console if you have any or your friends or someone and setup your account on their Xbox Console and see if there is any differences.

We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. TeodoloViera Win User

have the same issue tried everything and xbox tech hung up on me
  6. kamatchuDZ Win User

MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

I am waiting for the problem to be solved ,nothing new
Thema:

1. My Home Xbox - Unable To Save Changes Xbox. - Similar Threads - Home Unable Save

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  5. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  6. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  8. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  9. Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available: I received this Xbox from a friend on 11/28/21. Since then the "My home Xbox" box says (0 of 5 switches left). If I click the "Make this my home Xbox" checkbox, a checkmark is added to the box...
  10. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...