My home Xbox not working

Discus and support My home Xbox not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought a new Xbox one and I’ve made it my home Xbox(I have two now). Although when I go to the “my home Xbox” screen it says it’s designated... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GrudgingCanine3, Jul 2, 2018.

1. My home Xbox not working

I recently bought a new Xbox one and I’ve made it my home Xbox(I have two now). Although when I go to the “my home Xbox” screen it says it’s designated as such when I go to play games offline it says that I need to be online because it isn’t my home Xbox.
    I can’t seem to find a solution for this. One thing says it’s my home xbox,but another says it isn’t. What should I do?

:)

GrudgingCanine3, Jul 2, 2018
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Home Xbox not working

If you have changed this setting 3 times in a year then You will have to contact support directly as they are the only ones that can reset that counter. Keep in mind since there is a 3 change per year limit they are not obligated to do it but definitely
    worth a try.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Also, you can only have one profile and the home xbox on your console so if you already have a profile set as the home xbox on this console you will need to remove it. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jul 2, 2018
  3. TheRowster23
    TheRowster23 Guest
    Home xbox not working

im trying to make my brothers account my home xbox account but for some reason it is not letting me. Everytime I press the button "Make this my home xbox", it doesn't save or something. When i go into games and apps, none of his games are there, only the
    ones linked to my account. How do I fix this?

TheRowster23, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

My home Xbox not working

Have you tried a power cycle?

All you have to do is, while the console is on, hold the power button for 10 seconds until turns off. Unplug the cord at all connection points for at least 15 seconds. Once that is done plug it in and power it up.

Wolfie McG, Jul 2, 2018
  5. Kareem Midani Win User

My Home Xbox Is Not Working

Yes unfortunately, only one person can own the Games.

The other has to download them, unless, you guys are signed in as profiles on the same Xbox console,

then only whatever he downloads, you play, vice versa.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

My home Xbox not working

Hello, SuPaHBaT66. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm seeing other users having the same issue today. They're trying to set Xbox as the Home Xbox and it's not working. They tried to remove and add the account again, tried to add another account to the console and even tried to factory reset Xbox and still nothing. After checking the box, it will just load and then get unchecked again, same issue as you:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

I think it's just a glitch/bug happening right now on Xbox. You can try to wait a few hours to see if it gets solved. But if you want to do a few steps to try to fix it, please let me know and I can guide you through.
  7. Dérek Augusto Win User

My home Xbox not working

Hello Luke!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, this problem really started to occur recently. Unfortunately, no method so far is solving, so I'm advising users to report the problem through this link, clicking on report interruption:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

And wait a little longer to try to use the main xbox function.

I'm sorry about the situation, Luke.
  8. ngocphi Win User

My home Xbox is not working

Well no you just access the games installed or request ro install

Subaccount status doesnt change nor do they get perks from ultimate like cloud etc

They do get regular multiplayer but their old status doesnt change nor can they roam
  9. Juan Camilo Buitrago Win User

My Xbox home not working

Hi, thanks for your response, yes that's the first thing I checked,in the account with gamepass is correctly selected the home Xbox
Thema:

My home Xbox not working

1. My home Xbox not working - Similar Threads - home working

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....
  4. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  5. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My Home Xbox isn’t working

in XBoX on Windows
    My Home Xbox isn’t working: My home Xbox isn’t sharing Game Pass Ultimate even though I have my main account/xbox set as my home and it’s not transferring ultimate over to other accounts that have my main account on their...
  8. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  9. Xbox One home button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One home button not working: Screen fades a bit but resumes brightness. The menu will not open. This is preventing me from playing multiplayer games giving me a profile failed to load error message. I have taken the following...
  10. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...