My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used...

Discus and support My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had around three switches left this year on my home xbox but they all kept turning itself off when I turned the console off so now I have no switches... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adrian cheno, Nov 25, 2022.

1. adrian cheno
    adrian cheno Guest

My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used...

I had around three switches left this year on my home xbox but they all kept turning itself off when I turned the console off so now I have no switches left the account name is lxvekills

:)

adrian cheno, Nov 25, 2022
  2. adrian cheno Win User

My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used my last my home xbox is there anyway y’all can fix it although tut was t on this account

So I do have the CANT make this your home xbox message but what do I do so I recibe the exception
  3. adrian cheno Win User

My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used my last my home xbox is there anyway y’all can fix it although tut was t on this account

No i dont think I’m using a insider build/beta os in my console I was playing modern warfare 2 at the time and then whenever I turned the console I woke up the next day to me not having enabled my home xbox leaving me with 0 switches
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adrian

I found that strange… usually the only way to disable or lost a home switch is enabling “home Xbox” on another console.

Are you using an insider build/beta OS in your console?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Adrian, exists the possibility that someone else is using your account.
    Just to cover this please change your Microsoft account password

You can try to get an extra home switch, but only if the system offers you this:
    “If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception”

Please note that no one can give you manually an extra switch
    If you’re not able to see the survey you need to wait until the counter resets
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Follow the on screen instructions and the system is going to let you know If you’re eligible for an extra switch
Thema:

1. My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used... - Similar Threads - home kept turning

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  8. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  9. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  10. Brother kept setting his Xbox as my profile's Home Xbox,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother kept setting his Xbox as my profile's Home Xbox,: Hme Brother kept setting his Xbox as my profile's Home Xbox,now I can't play my games offline until next year even though I just changed my password so he can no longer do this. Any way tech...