My Home Xbox isn’t working

Discus and support My Home Xbox isn’t working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My home Xbox isn’t sharing Game Pass Ultimate even though I have my main account/xbox set as my home and it’s not transferring ultimate over to other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alyssa Stoudt, Feb 11, 2024.

1. My Home Xbox isn’t working

My home Xbox isn’t sharing Game Pass Ultimate even though I have my main account/xbox set as my home and it’s not transferring ultimate over to other accounts that have my main account on their Xbox, but they can still play my games if there on my account, but my “Home Xbox” was working the other day. What is going on?

:)

Alyssa Stoudt, Feb 11, 2024
  2. RG58M Win User

My home Xbox isn’t working

When trying to put my account on his xbox, it says “there are already to many people using this home xbox and will need to take someone off before you can use it” something along the lines of that but he is the only person that i have put my xbox account
    om to put it as my home xbox
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

The primary profile has to be signed in to the shared Xbox. You are not able to sign in to multiple consoles at once with this profile.

So if you're trying to put your account on a friends Xbox to share games, then play on your own with/against them it's not going to work.

I'd also highly recommend against setting your home xbox on someone else's console.
  4. RG58M Win User

We live in the same household and we are trying to give each our games so we can play together, with ease and when trying to put my account on his xbox it is saying that there are too many people using it even though i do not give my information out to
    anyone else and my friend is an only execption as we live together so i know my account cant be used from someone i dont know
  5. Smwutches Win User

Only the account that purchases Ultimate would be able to play on the cloud. If they were able to before, it either wasn't working correctly or they also had a subscription on their account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Home setting doesn't transfer Ultimate to other accounts. It would just let them play your games and play online.
Thema:

1. My Home Xbox isn’t working - Similar Threads - Home isn’t working

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  4. My home Xbox isn’t working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home Xbox isn’t working: My home Xbox isn’t working aeefae84-4128-415d-9bcd-d48d2a59c545
  5. How come my friend game sharing isn’t working. It says he’s set as my home Xbox on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How come my friend game sharing isn’t working. It says he’s set as my home Xbox on my Xbox...: It’s been doing this for a couple days so yes I know their Xbox live didn’t run out, I’ve reset my console numerous times and nothing. 5c06331c-eaa0-487c-8dd6-059ffe14f66e
  6. If I already own and have a digital game downloaded but my Xbox isn’t my home console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I already own and have a digital game downloaded but my Xbox isn’t my home console...: I have the Witcher 3 enhanced downloaded on my series x but due to the fact that I gave my brother my old console and left it as my home Xbox so he has my subscription and purchased games I cannot...
  7. I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.: I have an both an xbox series X and S in my household. I’m signed into both and have my Home Xbox set to my unit in the living room so that everyone can access my account. While my family member...
  8. My home Xbox isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox isn’t working: I am trying to give my friend my account so we can game share but it is saying that there or to many people on it at one time but i have only let three people use it and have asked them to tale it...
  9. My Xbox Home isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Home isn’t working: I have an Xbox One S, and the Home feature isn’t working. If I put a game into the console it will load and play, but I can’t, get to the home page, go to my games or apps, use the store, or...
  10. Home Xbox isn’t working 0x80bd003e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox isn’t working 0x80bd003e: Hello, whenever I try to put my account has my Home Xbox it gives me a error code 0x80bd003e can anyone help me? 3526ba72-8139-49d5-863b-614e53d05d71