My Home Xbox in Settings not there?

Discus and support My Home Xbox in Settings not there? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know where this has gone? I seem to not be able to find it anymore. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Dec 5, 2022.

1. My Home Xbox in Settings not there?

Does anyone know where this has gone?

I seem to not be able to find it anymore.

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Mister Maka Win User

My home xbox setting

Hi NBALLER 2K. Sorry to hear you're having issues changing your Home console. As axemator mentioned, reaching out to phone support is going to be your best contact for questions on the yearly limit.

If you have any other questions, please create a new thread detailing your issue, as this thread is from a few months ago. Thank you :)
  3. geekfather Win User

My home xbox setting

You obviously had to have changed the the Home location at least 2 times before to another Home location. The information is stored on the console and the XBOX live disruption today would not have anything to do with your console information. The best advice
    I can give you is to contact phone support and have them look on their end to see what happened. They should be able to tell you when the home was changed. The number is 1-800-469-9269 US & Canada or you can chat with them here :
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Good luck and I hope they figure it out
  4. NBALLER 2K Win User

My home xbox setting

UK, obviously this person saying u change it 2 times from your home location is calling you a Liar. It happened too me also. But it was also telling me after the crash that I didn't have the digital rights to a game I bought and downloaded from Microsoft
    store. Now 2 and 1/2 months later I have ran into what happened to you as well, never changed it but it says I have changed it 3 times in one year? Fix on this? No settings on where and when u set your xbox home? that's B.S
  5. Francia J. Win User

Setting my home Xbox

Hi Arie, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, you may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Set xbox as my home xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

That shouldn't be a problem. This may mean one of the following things:

There's an Xbox Live connectivity issue.

You entered the wrong Microsoft account information (email address or password).

There's an issue with your Microsoft account.

You have too many accounts saved to your Xbox One console.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

Kindly try to perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
Thema:

My Home Xbox in Settings not there?

1. My Home Xbox in Settings not there? - Similar Threads - Home Settings

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?: Hi all, I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use. I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so they could each have their own progress on the...
  4. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  5. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?: I’m so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I feel dumb not knowing how to figure it out on my own anyway. I have two Xboxes. One is mine at my apartment. I gave my old one to my mom to use at...
  8. Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?: Wanting to setup a xbox one for family in the house to use. 031855e3-a0da-4c8e-867c-0ad5ceb1dd20
  9. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  10. Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox: Hello. Last night, I made my friends console my Home Xbox and vice versa. While signing into their account, I mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings from their previous Xbox, so only one of their...