My Home Xbox Gold Transfer Questions

Discus and support My Home Xbox Gold Transfer Questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have two questions. I know that if you have Xbox Live Gold on an account and add it as your console's home account, the Xbox Live Gold will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Opt1m15t1cBK, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Opt1m15t1cBK
    Opt1m15t1cBK Guest

Hello, I have two questions. I know that if you have Xbox Live Gold on an account and add it as your console's home account, the Xbox Live Gold will also be on the other accounts in the same console. What if I take one of the other (Not the home account) accounts and make it the My Home Xbox account on another console? Will the Xbox Live Gold be on the other console's accounts?

The other question is similar to the first. If I add one account from my Xbox console that shares Xbox Live Gold to another console, would the account still have Gold? Thanks!

:)

Opt1m15t1cBK, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Accounts can only share what they have on their own account. If the non-Home accounts make another console their Home, they will not be able to share Gold there.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gold

There is no way to transfer a Gold membership from one account to another yet with xbox home setting you can share the gold membership among accounts:

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

xbox live gold

No you can not transfer gold between accounts.

You can however set the account with gold as home and it will give other accounts on that xbox gold.

Follow these steps.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

xbox live gold

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, You cannot transfer Xbox Live Gold from one account to another, however, you can

share Gold
    with another account if you set up your son's console and your account's

Home Console
    . Once you set it up as the home console for your account, any account on that console will be able to have access to your Xbox Live Gold.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

How could i transfer my Gold Membership to another account?

While transferring Xbox Live Gold Memberships to other accounts can not be done (to the best of my knowledge) you could use the

Home Xbox setting
    to use up the remainder of the Xbox Live Gold member ship on that account, and next time, just be sure to redeem/purchase Xbox Live Gold on the correct account.
Thema:

1. My Home Xbox Gold Transfer Questions - Similar Threads - Home Gold Transfer

2. Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing: Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I have my brother's account on my Xbox set to my...
  3. Another home xbox issue with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another home xbox issue with gold: Hi, so i have tried reading multiple threads now but cannot get the solution i need. I have 2 xboxes and i want to coop play with my kid using both. I have 1 gold subcription on my user and have...
  4. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?: Hi there, Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned off and now my xbox gold isnt working....
  5. If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...: If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other non home xbox i sign into c6485b9b-e6ae-4a0b-8bc0-31d3201b9771
  6. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits

in XBoX Accessibility
    People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits: I pay for Game Pass Ultimate on my account(). My dad has my gameshare so he can play games like Madden and Forza. Recently he has not been able to access parts of Madden that require Gold. I’ve...
  8. Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.: So I tried to put my Friends account on home xbox in my account, when I put the account on home xbox it says its good but when i try to play games with him, it says i dont have gold, can someone...
  9. Xbox Home/Gold/APP Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home/Gold/APP Question: A bit of a question between friends recently raised the question of what setting an xbox as home really does. To my understanding it is basically saying I own this console and all purchases should...
  10. xbox live gold access on home console profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold access on home console profiles: I have xbox live gold and it works fine on my profile. I have set up home console so my son can use Gold too, if needed, and I do have age restrictions in place for him. When he plays Destiny 2...