My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error

Discus and support My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my xbox it is just a Grey screen and when I press the xbox button on my controller it says visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SusanBails, Dec 7, 2021.

1. SusanBails
    SusanBails Guest

My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error

Whenever I turn on my xbox it is just a Grey screen and when I press the xbox button on my controller it says visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x80070490

:)

SusanBails, Dec 7, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. According to the reported problem, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

1. Turn off Xbox One.

2. Unplug power.

3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.

4. Press and hold Bind and Eject at the same time (don't release).

5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.

6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.

7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.

8. Select Keep games and apps.

NOTE: Make sure you know your email and password in this solution, as your account will be removed from the console and you will need to add it again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if this solves your problem, please.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

Hi Brooklyn, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, press the XBOX button on your controller and select Home.

This should lead you to the home screen.

Let me know if it works!
  4. im5481 Win User

Xbox One Controller Home button stopped working

I have the same problem. My controller is fine but the Home button won't work. and my another controller is work. I try to update the controller, but it's not working.
  5. RANDOMORNINWOOD Win User

Xbox One Controller Home button stopped working

I have the same problem. My controller is fine but the Home button won't work. I know it's not my console because I can home from the app on my phone but when I try the button on the controller it does nothing. Maybe I need to buy another controller?
  6. CompoundChutoy Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

Both my Xbox one controllers won't let me go to the home screen or type in a app just started this afternoon...I'm eastern that was 12:45 a.m
Thema:

1. My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error - Similar Threads - home screen won't

2. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  3. My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...: My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off e02201a6-7bae-48ac-8e0a-0b1b37e1cbb9
  4. Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.: I'm currently having an issue where my Home screen won't load and when I go to My Games and Apps, the Full Library section won't load. I did have an issue earlier where I couldn't load anything...
  5. Narrator won't turn off on Home Screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator won't turn off on Home Screen: My kids thought it would be funny to turn on narrator and now it cannot be turned off. I am aware of two ways to enable/disable it through "Settings > Accessibility > Narrator" and also by...
  6. Xbox home screen freezes/won't load up properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox home screen freezes/won't load up properly: I don't know. I've tried everything restarting unplugging etc. But it still won't work. It take a long time to even load into the home screen then just freezes. You can hear it as if it is working...
  7. my xbox 1 won't open the home screen,

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 1 won't open the home screen,: updated 29/08/21, the green screen opens, black screen says hello, and screen remains black 424e132b-0001-49e3-a4cb-90b6f0fe883c
  8. Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen: Xbox one S, less than 2 years old. My son's Xbox, so games are mostly disc games and Roblox. I've looked at multiple posts here and on Microsoft and didn't find an actual solution. So, it started...
  9. my Xbox won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox won't load home screen: [img] Why am I getting error code "0x80073d0f" when I turn on my xbox one X? f23f03e7-c505-4ebd-9604-822c6629462f
  10. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096