My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ...

Discus and support My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday while I was playing a game I noticed every time someone came online or someone sent an invite the colors were black and white instead of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015.

1. GL4Di8Her
    GL4Di8Her Guest

My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ...

Yesterday while I was playing a game I noticed every time someone came online or someone sent an invite the colors were black and white instead of my color choice I picked in the settings. Then I looked at my home screen and my background image was gone
    and the back with white borders . Apps and pictures from xbox still have color but basically every background is not what it's suppose to be, almost like it went inverted. My highlight cursor is bright baby blue. I wish I could post an image of what my screen
    looms like to show.

Please help me!

I've already tried to reset a new image and it's doesn't work. I'm tempted to restore my Xbox but I don't want to lose all my progress

:)

GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015
  2. I feel the return rate with Xbox One could be very high.

black blue and green screen of death this time? or just different shades of blue LMFAO

XxDRAKENBANExX, Dec 27, 2015
  3. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Xbox One background issue

When they released update, it reset the dash. Tile transparency and backgrounds is in settings/my xbox. You just need to setup again.

LuvOfThaGame, Dec 27, 2015
  4. GL4Di8Her
    GL4Di8Her Guest

Nevermind I solve it. Make sure you don't accidentally turn on high contrast mode

GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I was just about to come into this thread and say "Turn off high contrast mode!" and you had to steal my thunder and say you figured it out.
    My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ... :p

Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GL4Di8Her Win User

My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different shade or black

Nevermind I solve it. Make sure you don't accidentally turn on high contrast mode
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different shade or black

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I was just about to come into this thread and say "Turn off high contrast mode!" and you had to steal my thunder and say you figured it out.
    :p
  8. adamblack93 Win User

My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly Transparent "

A solution can be found here (relevant parts included for your convenience): http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/change-xbox-one-background

Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen. To adjust this:

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select AllSettings.
    4. In the Nav pane, select Personalisation, and then in the right pane, select My colour & background.
    5. Select Tile transparency on the My colour & background page.
    Choose the transparency value that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent or Mostly transparent).

The following additional information is taken from
    news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-xbox-one-february-system-update
    :

Custom backgrounds and tile transparency – We’ve added tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to Settings > My Xbox > My
    background
    . Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images.

Let us know if the above solution does not work.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

Blue-grey mostly transparent tiles with the "Flame War" achievement from Fantasia: Music Evolved as my background. It's colorful, a bit playful, and all awesome, IMO.
  10. Mogwai Warrior Win User

In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

Dark blue with a Battlefield 4 background.
Thema:

1. My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ... - Similar Threads - home background image

2. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  3. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  4. Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?: Hi there all, I was just wondering if, when the Capture changes come on January 2024, if I'll lose my Xbox Home background? I've had it since 2015, it's probably the only Capture I actually...
  5. New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...
  6. I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..: Is it possiable? I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic. When Im ready, page down amd go on with all the adds and whatever on the usuall he...
  7. Background music for Series X/S Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Background music for Series X/S Home Screen: I find the background music for the PS4 soothing , I hope they add some for the next gen consoles. Do y’all think we could get some in the future? submitted by /u/Restful_Hill [link] [comments]
  8. Home background is not true black, can see it being off-black on OLED TVs

in XboX Insiders
    Home background is not true black, can see it being off-black on OLED TVs: I have top end LG OLED 4K TV. It bothers me, that Xbox background when set to "black" solid color background is not a true black. You can easily see it in Dark room on OLED since there is "glow"...
  9. Background home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background home screen: Is there a way to make the background i set more easier to see? My recently used apps/games block most of the background i set and would like to change that f8179714-d819-42fc-89dd-f53f479a4170
  10. Recovering home screen background

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering home screen background: So I've got a screen capture as my home screen on my Xbox 1 that I was hoping to copy to an external drive, but the original image was automatically deleted from my screen captures. Is it still...