My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

Discus and support My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft. I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Tec, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Alan Tec
    Alan Tec Guest

My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

Hello, Microsoft.

I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and when I tried to re-launch it says "This App Won't Open, Check the Store for more info about Hearts of Iron IV."

I don't know any solution for this, thank you.
    My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,... [​IMG]

:)

Alan Tec, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open, Check the Store for more info about Hearts of Iron IV."

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Does it happen to that particular game only?

Let's try to verify and repair its game files first.

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Please make sure that your Windows is up-to-date and check for updates on your Microsoft Store Library.
    Please follow all the suggested steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store

Hello Goingmuffin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Hears of Iron IV is not able to start launching at all on your Windows 10 computer. Does this issue occur with other games or only Dirty Rally 2? We recommend making sure that
    Windows 10 is up to date. Also, we have a support article which provides
    troubleshooting for gameplay issues with Windows 10. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft Store won't launch, apps won't download.

First try to re-register the Microsoft Store

- Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- Now type in the command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\\AppXManifest.xml”}

- Restart the PC.

If that fails, try to disable Proxy Server:

First check if proxy server is enabled;

- Press Windows logo key + I, to open Settings.

- Click on Network & Internet and select Proxy from the left pane.

- Under Automatic proxy setup, toggle the switch to On for Automatically detect settings.

- Now, under Manual proxy setup, toggle the switch to Off for Use a proxy server
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft Store won't launch, apps won't download.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First try to reset the Store

- Go to settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

- Navigate to Apps >>> Applications and features.

- Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

- Click the Reset button.

- Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

- Check the store and see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't work, then try to clear the Store cache;

- Try and press the "Windows + r" keys and type "wsreset.exe" (without the quotes)

- A command prompt window will pop up and close after a few seconds.

- When the Store automatically check if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't help, next you can try to run the troubleshooter

— Go to Settings by pressing Windows + i

— Navigate to Update & Security >>> Troubleshooting.

— Then select Windows Store Applications then choose the Run Troubleshooter.

— It will launch and check for problems with the Microsoft Store. If it detects a problem, follow its recommendations to fix it.

— When you're done, open the Store and check if the issue is resolved

Last step is to reinstall the Store

— Run Windows PowerShell as administrator. (Right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell - Admin)

— Now to reinstall the Store, Copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

— Open the Microsoft Store and check if the issue has been resolved.
Thema:

1. My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,... - Similar Threads - Hearts Iron game

2. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  3. Atomic Heart wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart wont launch: I have a problem with running Atomic Heart on dx12. I recive the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGED. I've checked all files integrity, checked drivers update, and directx version. Is there any way to...
  4. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  5. Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store: I've been looking for a way to get batman arkham origins cold cold heart dlc it's the only one I want but I can't find a way to buy it Please help 301e9550-46f2-4291-9e76-8ed5226005fd
  6. Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?: As question states. Solution required - and NO, holding in the "A" button doesn't work. c380b535-fb9c-470b-86dc-609ead41de5b
  7. Xbox shutting down in starfield, atomic heart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down in starfield, atomic heart: Good day. Since last alphaskip ahead, i cant play anymore in starfield, atomic heart. When i press launch game xbox console start flashing and restart, and its going again and again. Hope devs can...
  8. Atomic Heart causing PC to suddenly restart after starting up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart causing PC to suddenly restart after starting up the game: I've downloaded Atomic Heart on my pc from the Xbox App (I have also tried running from the Microsoft store but the same problem) and it begins the start-up screens which look a bit glitchy before...
  9. Audio lag streaming Kingdom Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag streaming Kingdom Hearts on Xbox Series X: Hi all.. I've been having this problem for a couple of days. While streaming via Twitch, Kingdom Hearts lag my audio both in the Webcam, and in the game. The video doesn't lag. When I take out the...
  10. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1