my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...

Discus and support my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My headset works in game and I hear the sound but I can’t hear my friends, or when I’m watching a YouTube video with my headset on the sound is silent... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by verified ✔︎, Jan 10, 2023.

1. my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...

My headset works in game and I hear the sound but I can’t hear my friends, or when I’m watching a YouTube video with my headset on the sound is silent but I could kinda hear the video. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox and it doesent work , please help

:)

verified ✔︎, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Saxs253 Win User

party chat will not work

In a party chat i could do everything but hear my friends. I could play with them, join their stuff and, they could hear me but i could never hear them. I never had this problem until the attacks. I finally tried to play without my headset and just with
    the kinect and that has worked for me. I still cant chat through my headset but i can hear the game sound so i know its on the xbox side. Hopefully they will focus on fixing this soon.
  3. Cy 5th Win User

Mic Broken?

I think this is happening to me. I found a fix for it. Question, do you turn your Xbox one on with voice?

Me, whenever I turn my xbox one on with voice and then turn my controller on to start or join a party, my mic/headset does not work. However when I turn the xbox on with the controller and then start or join a party, my mic/headset works.

Yes my kinetic chat is turned off..
  4. andersonpassos Win User

my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my friends they sound so low and I can barley hear them. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t work.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure that your headset is fully charged or plugged in, if applicable.

Check the volume levels on your headset and on your Xbox to make sure they are turned up.

Try adjusting the audio settings on your Xbox to see if that fixes the issue.

Try connecting your headset to a different device, such as a phone or computer, to see if the issue is with the headset or the Xbox.

Make sure that your headset is properly connected to the Xbox controller.

Try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the issue.
  5. DaveM14 Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

Here is the issue that I encounter and how I work around it.

Set Up:

* I have my Xbox One wireless controller with Turtle Beach XO7 headset plugged into controller.

* My Xbox One wireless controller is wirelessly connected to my Xbox One

* I have no other controllers plugged in or online (either with my Xbox One or my PC)

* I have no microphone plugged into my PC nor are any recording devices enabled or active on my PC

On my Xbox One on the TV I turn on my controller and headset. I start up (or join) a party chat. I am able to chat normally and my party-mates are able to hear me.

I start up Game Streaming to Windows 10 Xbox One Beta app. I am still using my wireless controller but all of a sudden my party-mates cannot hear me any longer.

Work Around:

I log my profile out of the Xbox One and then re-sign into my profile. I can then join or start a profile with my Xbox One controller headset working perfectly fine. All party-mates can hear me and I can hear them.

I really hope Microsoft figures out a way to seamlessly transition party chat and Xbox One wireless controller + headset on the fly from non-streaming to Windows 10 streaming!
  6. Atlas x2 Win User

Party Chat Issues? Can't chat within Party

just the other day i joined a friends party on xb1. Upon doing so, I can hear them through my standard headset, but my voice wasnt working. A little microphone symbol appeared to the left of my name in the party chat menu. What does this mean? Again, i can
    hear through my headset, but can no longer speak through it. It was working fine the previous day. I have tried all troubleshooting options, and every single method microsoft says should solve the issue. Nothing worked. Can someone help me please?
Thema:

my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...

1. my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my... - Similar Threads - headset works hear

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  4. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  7. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  8. Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.: I had the standard Xbox chat headset. One day this stopped working. I purchased the xbox one stereo headset and adapter. This prompted to update my controller, which I have done. I can now hear my...
  9. Microphone doesn't work. I can hear everyone on my headset but they can't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work. I can hear everyone on my headset but they can't hear me.: Hello, Well i recently bought an xbox one s all digital and when i tried to use my headset i can hear everyone and everything just fine but the problem is that mi microphone it's not working (i...
  10. Xbox one headset: Can hear sound but can not talk (microphone does not work - multiple ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one headset: Can hear sound but can not talk (microphone does not work - multiple ...: Hello, I have a Microsoft over the ears headset that was working just fine for almost a year. The other day I logged on and I could hear out of the headset but I could not talk to anyone through...