My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording

Discus and support My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My HDMI In is not working when it's connected to my video game recording device, it suddenly happened. before it was working free fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsmaeelAljarda, Sep 14, 2020.

1. My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording

My HDMI In is not working when it's connected to my video game recording device, it suddenly happened. before it was working free fine.

:)

IsmaeelAljarda, Sep 14, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could be an issue with your video game recording device. You will need to contact the manufacturer of that device, so they can help you with this issue.
  3. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

Make sure the HDMI cable you have isnt damaged or bent that can be an issue , but contact the manufactering company to see if anything is wrong with the device itself as well
  4. andreasatta Win User

no sound at the headphones

hello and thanks for your reply. but I use the hdmi cable only to watch video games from my xbox360 console to my computer monitor. my problem is that if I record my voice, I can listen to it again, so the adapter that is connected to the controller, works
    very well, but if I start the game, nothing is heard.
  5. onyxishere Win User

GameDVR simply gave up and no longer works

Just out of curiosity what are you trying to record with the DVR? The system is set up to only record Xbox One video games. It will not work for anything else. No movies, TV shows, dashboard items or even games from your 360 if you if it connected via
    HDMI.
  6. smw007 Win User

Xbox Films & TV (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)

Thanks for the suggestion, but as previously mentioned before relocating my XBox 360 the video playback was fine.

I doubled checked this by disconnecting my XBox One and re-connecting my XBox 360 back to its original setup.

Games worked...... Videos worked.....DVDs worked. No audio-drop.

So the only difference is the hdmi cabled used.

Using the hdmi cable on a PS3 worked fine but I only saw problems when used with my XBox 360. There must be some compatability issue here.

Is there some specific requirement for hdmi cable in order for xbox to work correctly ????

If I can find this out I can purchase another hdmi cable that meets this specification and test it out.
Thema:

1. My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording - Similar Threads - HDMI working connected

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  4. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  5. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  6. Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.: Hi guys. I have a Onkyo TX NR 828 amp. I have a pen I have a . I have a series X plugged into my amp via HDMI. I have a HDMI cable from my HDMI arc connection on the amp to the . It was working...
  7. HDMI won't work on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI won't work on Xbox Series X: I've checked the Port on the TV. It works fine. I've checked the HDMI cable on an old Xbox in the same TV port and it works fine. I plug the Xbox Series X in, it doesn't connect. No signal.. what...
  8. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  9. HDMI Arc stopped working when connecting xbox

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI Arc stopped working when connecting xbox: HDMI arc sound will stop working as soon as i connect the xbox series X. Tried different hdmi cables and ports on my tv (lg c9). Factory reset both the console and tv still the same issue...
  10. Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect: I've had my xbox one s for about 16 hours and the HDMI won't connect and neither does my controller. I have held down the power button for 10-15 seconds, I have held the power and sync button for...