My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds

Discus and support My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Or power down sounds. Not since I originally powered it up. I've tried cold starts, full shut downs, everything. Is this the nature of Alpha Skip or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LonghornsLegend, Dec 23, 2021.

1. My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds

Or power down sounds. Not since I originally powered it up. I've tried cold starts, full shut downs, everything.

Is this the nature of Alpha Skip or is anyone else having this happen? Apologies if I missed this topic ...

EDIT: Fixed! Thanks for notifying me it's in the settings.

submitted by /u/LonghornsLegend
    [link] [comments]

/u/LonghornsLegend, Dec 23, 2021
  2. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
  4. ngocphi Win User

XBOX SERIES X/S

You mean xbox one consoles?

Neither

Series x and series s are their own consoles

There is only the halo infinite console that is different

And no you can't run flight sim 2020 on an xbox one x or s
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Wait I am really excited about is Halo Infinite and playing it on the new Xbox series X
  6. rektaf Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

I can't wait for Series X and Halo: Infinite!
Thema:

My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds

1. My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Series

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  8. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  9. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  10. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my...