My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

Discus and support My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoMartin2, Sep 27, 2020.

1. LeoMartin2
    LeoMartin2 Guest

plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days

:)

LeoMartin2, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Does it give you the option to continue the install, if not you will need to cancel it and start over.
  3. Jerbear 8D Win User

Breezehome Alchemy Lab

Old thread but I'm going to go ahead and say that 1.7 did not fix this glitch. It's still there and yes i started my current save a few days ago.
  4. Stealth10Nitro Win User

Batman Arkham Knight won't install.

Gta 5 gets to 10% and comes up installation stopped please tell me if you get this issue fixed
  5. Patrik27 Win User

Why does my game download the network but not the whole game

I have the same problem with GTA5, I try every solution but it didn't help.

I try downloading it in the offline mode but it stopped on 1.7% ( disc installing ),I try clear my local saved games but it didn't help as well. I don't know what to do, please help me with it.
  6. I No Way I Win User

Rockstar warns: Don't install GTA5 Xbox 360 "play" disc - Install mandatory 8GB "install disc" only.

(On GTA Forums, Complains about GTA...)

Glad my life isn't that dull I have to go complain on the CoD forums how I wont be getting it.

Thanks for the warning about not installing the "PLAY DISC" it wont ruin your game but little things will take longer to render and may remind you of GTA IV when stuff wouldn't be there you hit something going 90 stop and then a barrier appears in front
    of your car.
Thema:

1. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it - Similar Threads - gta hit contine

2. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  3. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  4. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  5. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  8. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  9. gta not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta not launching: gta is not launching from rockstar games launcher 594e61fe-15ff-4570-91c0-3d56740b830f
  10. Anyone wanna play some gta on xbox,one if so hit me up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play some gta on xbox,one if so hit me up: First things first please a have a mic also my GamerTag is please relpy ASAP 46716651-ea25-4c9a-ac4d-f0f87829c044