My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.

Discus and support My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Due to an ingame error while syncing to the cloud, which states that there has been an error while saving the coin balance to the cloud, we just lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LórienBaphomet, May 15, 2017.

1. My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.

Due to an ingame error while syncing to the cloud, which states that there has been an error while saving the coin balance to the cloud, we just lost around 100k coins for absolutely no reason. Most of those were paid for, which qualifies as outright robbery.
    I would like a straight answer from a support representative for this issue, or at least straighter than these two threads from years ago: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/coin-balance-disappears-on-micros...

Microsoft Jackpot

This happened while on my brother's account, XCT Atomo.

I await a serious response, since, supposedly, the Xbox team has been investigating for at least two years now.

:)

LórienBaphomet, May 15, 2017
  2. EFEX Ed
    EFEX Ed Guest
    Microsoft Jackpot

About three weeks ago I started seeing a window in Microsoft Jackpot that stated my coin balance could not be sync'd with the cloud and to check my internet connection. I use the cloud coin saving feature because I play Microsoft Jackpot on a few different
    machines. I do not have nor due I experience bad or intermittent connections to the internet on any of the computers I play Microsoft Jackpot on. This has to be a cloud storage problem that occurred when one of the windows 10 updates came down the line. All
    the PC's I play Microsoft Jackpot on are running windows 10. All of the updates have been installed and verified. This has to be a Microsoft software glitch as I see it has happened to too many users on too many different machines. I have lost 126,000 coins,
    my five day bonus of 1,000 coins and the ability to bank any new coins I get, But.......... Life goes on !!

EFEX Ed, May 15, 2017
  3. dell122
    dell122 Guest
    on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud

on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud

dell122, May 15, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.

Hey XCT Ares! Do you experience the issue regularly or just the one time? What kind of network connection is being used? Additionally, have you done any troubleshooting steps so far? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 16, 2017
  5. I am having the same problem. To answer your question Mister Cizl, the error happens every single time I open the game. Please help!

TortuousPath0, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey XCT Ares! Do you experience the issue regularly or just the one time? What kind of network connection is being used? Additionally, have you done any troubleshooting steps so far? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. TortuousPath0 Win User

I am having the same problem. To answer your question Mister Cizl, the error happens every single time I open the game. Please help!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. EFEX Ed Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

About three weeks ago I started seeing a window in Microsoft Jackpot that stated my coin balance could not be sync'd with the cloud and to check my internet connection. I use the cloud coin saving feature because I play Microsoft Jackpot on a few different
    machines. I do not have nor due I experience bad or intermittent connections to the internet on any of the computers I play Microsoft Jackpot on. This has to be a cloud storage problem that occurred when one of the windows 10 updates came down the line. All
    the PC's I play Microsoft Jackpot on are running windows 10. All of the updates have been installed and verified. This has to be a Microsoft software glitch as I see it has happened to too many users on too many different machines. I have lost 126,000 coins,
    my five day bonus of 1,000 coins and the ability to bank any new coins I get, But.......... Life goes on !!
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention! The best way to resolve the issue with
    Microsoft Jackpot,
    and the coin balance not uploading to the cloud
    is to contact the
    Microsoft
    Casual Games Community support team

To be more specific, you can check out

Microsoft Jackpot
    for more information.

Be sure to let us know the results!
  10. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Microsoft Suduko

It is doing the same thing on the Microsoft jackpot game also. I tried to get into get my daily 1000 for the day and I could not get it. I would hope somebody would fix this soon. all my coins that I had over 1 million play coins are gone also. now I cannot
    even play my Microsoft jackpot game. I really hope this problem will soon be fixed
Thema:

1. My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues. - Similar Threads - Grandma lost coins

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. Please help an old Grandma!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help an old Grandma!: Please help an old Grandma! I bought Fif23 ultimate edition from microsoft website for my grandson. It seems i need a 25 character code to install the game onto his xbox, but i wasn’t given one. I...
  9. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  10. im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do: im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do cc89a375-686a-4a14-840c-94acd62e72c3