my gold isn't working

Discus and support my gold isn't working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gold isn't working after I've bought it and I've tried removing my account from the xbox and adding it back and still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by owen miller1, Jan 20, 2023.

1. owen miller1
    owen miller1 Guest

my gold isn't working

my gold isn't working after I've bought it and I've tried removing my account from the xbox and adding it back and still nothing

:)

owen miller1, Jan 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

my gold isn't working

3. OpticRJames Win User

my gold isn't working

Does the issue happen to multiple games?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

my gold isn't working

Alright, I will need to reroute you to Xbox support so that they can refresh the status of your subscription on their end.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

my gold isn't working

Thanks for checking that. Please try doing a factory reset and see if that resolves the issue.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. owen miller1 Win User

my gold isn't working

ya all online game it says I don't have gold but I do
Thema:

my gold isn't working

1. my gold isn't working - Similar Threads - gold isn't working

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. Celeste isn't working on gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Celeste isn't working on gold: Downloaded celeste from gold in 2019 and played it, then deleted it. I want to play it again but it doesn't show up in owned games under games with gold, and when i look it up in the Microsoft...
  4. My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online: I purchased the Xbox gold game pass. I downloaded to see if thieves. Every time I try to open see if thieves I am prompted to purchase the ultimate pass. I already have purchased the gold pass....
  5. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  6. Xbox Live Gold Sharing isn't working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing isn't working properly: I use an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my dad's account. I can play online perfectly fine, however I can't download any of the free games without having to go on my dad's account....
  7. My brother's account isn't letting him use my Gamepass/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother's account isn't letting him use my Gamepass/Gold: I paid for gamepass/gold and it works just fine for me but for my brother the gamepass works fine for him for other games except for rainbow six siege. How do I fix this? My Xbox is set as the...
  8. My games with gold isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games with gold isn't working: I have Xbox live gold but when i go to games with gold it only shows about four games 7b2c95e0-0829-4b21-983c-0cb6ecc43786
  9. Xbox says gold isn't activated. But I can still join parties

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox says gold isn't activated. But I can still join parties: What the title says submitted by /u/Brads-vibe-corner [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 - My gold isn't sharing to my relatives accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - My gold isn't sharing to my relatives accounts: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox Live Gold not sharing with my relatives accounts I created my account and primarily use it on Xbox one. My gold shares with all accounts on xbox one but not...