My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card

Discus and support My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card (69.99) today and, as i have done this before, entered the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by levisutherland, Oct 29, 2020.

1. My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card

My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card (69.99) today and, as i have done this before, entered the code in the "redeem your gift card" option of the gamepass ultimate. I was then notified that this was not a
    gift card. I then went back to the dashboard, tried to start a party and not having xbox live gold was given the option to enter the code onto my account. I then received my 12 months of gold instead of the 4 months of gamepass ultimate with the gold which
    was what had happened previously based on the conversion... Am i [mod removed] here?

:)

levisutherland, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card

Since your Ultimate subscription had run out before you added the card, you would just get the 12 months of Gold from the card. It wouldn't convert to Ultimate unless you purchase an Ultimate subscription after adding the card or you had Ultimate when
    you added the card.
  3. IUBrandonUl Win User

Hmm, I have done this before with a smaller gift card. It should just give you the Game pass. as for me it gave it to me after putting in the code. I hope this helps. Be sure to contact Xbox Support if you can't find any answer

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ (XBox Support link)

(1-800-642-7676) *Customer support number)

*edit* the post above this one I think is the answer*
  4. Smwutches Win User

how to buy ultimate subscription for 12 months

There's not a 12 month subscription for Ultimate. You can buy a 12 month prepaid card for Gold and then purchase 1 month of Ultimate (after adding the Gold) to convert it to Ultimate.
  5. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold card problem

If you add a prepaid Gold or standard Game Pass prepaid card while you have an active Ultimate subscription, it will convert to Ultimate at a ratio that is based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate. In order to get the full 12 months of just Gold, you have to cancel Ultimate or wait for it to completely run out before you added the card.
Thema:

1. My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card - Similar Threads - gold gamepass ultimate

2. Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?: Good day. I was thinking of buying the F1 23 from the Microsoft store right now but couldn't decide whether or not to go through with the purchase or not (planning to buy it on Xbox One). I...
  3. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  4. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  5. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  6. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...
  7. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  8. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?: Hi there, Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned off and now my xbox gold isnt working....
  9. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...: Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other? 73b31169-970b-44a1-8bcf-19f52939a9aa
  10. Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass: I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do b00cf7a8-45e1-42ac-a3af-d3b813f105ad