My girlfriend doesn't remember her email or security contact phone number

Discus and support My girlfriend doesn't remember her email or security contact phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The title says it all. Is there any way we can contact microsoft through an email so we can get an actual human's help? Cause all the solutions to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X2050_117, Aug 28, 2022.

1. X2050_117
    X2050_117 Guest

The title says it all. Is there any way we can contact microsoft through an email so we can get an actual human's help? Cause all the solutions to getting into the account require an email or security phone number, and she doesn't know either

:)

X2050_117, Aug 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this X2050_117

If your girlfriend doesn't remember her email anymore, she may need to proceed with the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

In cases like this no one Microsoft agent can assist her with this process / tell her the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

If you have further questions feel to ask
    Greetings
  3. Photonimus Win User

Can upgrade or access my services... xbox security is rediculous!

There was a security upgrade awhile back that had you add a second email or phone number for security verification purposes. It's likely you threw your girlfriend's email on there because it was quick and handy. me, I used my roomates phone number. Now,
    every time I do anything that goes beyond simply spending points, I need a verification message from his phone.
  4. zutrooo Win User

Account problems

Hi, I did it for my alias phone number and security phone number, but even information about 30 days waiting doesn't appeared. I see my phone number as my alias and security I have removed them and put again but nothing happened. I receive on my phone
    message, but when I take contact information it says there is no phone number connected with this account
  5. ImAice Win User

DeadByDaylight Issues

Let her update her security information and make sure that her security phone and email are updated.
  6. Ryan_Brown Win User

Forgot the email address

The email address is my ex wife’s email. The phone number is her phone number. I have the serial number for the system the Xbox was created on. I have PTSD and memory issues from that, so I can’t remember much. I called Xbox and they didn’t help because it’s been 9 years. So I lost thousands of dollars worth of games and DLC.
Thema:

1. My girlfriend doesn't remember her email or security contact phone number - Similar Threads - girlfriend doesn't remember

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  4. I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...: Hi. I'm trying to add my girlfriend on xbox, but I'm getting a message saying "sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while" This has been going on for a few months now. I...
  5. How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox: I can't go to her house to stop the gamesharing and I also don't have anybody else to GameShare with and don't want her having free access to my games or my gold membership what do I...
  6. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?: Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried...
  7. (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend: I want to play a game on Xbox series S with my girlfriend but it turns out the game does not support split screen. Before I go out and buy another series S, I would like to know some details of...
  8. I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason: I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania. Well, after...
  9. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  10. My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...: Me and my girlfriend are trying to start a new realm on her Nintendo switch but it is saying she can’t create it because of her settings on clubs. ef21219f-beea-428b-a959-b62de94f4585