My girlfriend can’t see my gamer tag on switch

Discus and support My girlfriend can’t see my gamer tag on switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my girlfriend plays our world on switch she cans see my gamertag under her invite tab I’m on Xbox and she is on switch. She can see other gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gary anzalone, Dec 23, 2022.

1. My girlfriend can’t see my gamer tag on switch

When my girlfriend plays our world on switch she cans see my gamertag under her invite tab I’m on Xbox and she is on switch. She can see other gamer tags just not mine

:)

gary anzalone, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi gary anzalone

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

When my girlfriend plays our world on switch she cans see my gamertag under her invite tab I’m on Xbox and she is on switch. She can see other gamer tags just not mine
    Hi gary anzalone

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Based on our support article: Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. BiscuitFlyer7 Win User

changeing xbox live off my gamer profile

i have tried to change my gamer tag to the old one but says its already being used. and i see no where for me to switch tags only change it.
  5. Riffy086 Win User

Autistic child looking for minecraft friends

Would my girlfriend's Son be able to play too. He is autistic and loves minecraft. He is new to xbox live and he wants friends to play minecraft with. His gamer tag is

HomebredHarp38
  6. Singh on fire Win User

Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch

They dont have the feature to change name
Thema:

1. My girlfriend can’t see my gamer tag on switch - Similar Threads - girlfriend can’t gamer

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  4. I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...: Hi. I'm trying to add my girlfriend on xbox, but I'm getting a message saying "sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while" This has been going on for a few months now. I...
  5. How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox: I can't go to her house to stop the gamesharing and I also don't have anybody else to GameShare with and don't want her having free access to my games or my gold membership what do I...
  6. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?: Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried...
  7. (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend: I want to play a game on Xbox series S with my girlfriend but it turns out the game does not support split screen. Before I go out and buy another series S, I would like to know some details of...
  8. I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason: I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania. Well, after...
  9. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  10. My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...: Me and my girlfriend are trying to start a new realm on her Nintendo switch but it is saying she can’t create it because of her settings on clubs. ef21219f-beea-428b-a959-b62de94f4585