My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and...

Discus and support My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; She opens the game and can't get past any of the starting screens. None of her controller buttons work. 151aa5ef-2064-4968-94f2-0503c27f109a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreddyEspinal, Nov 1, 2022.

1. My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and...

She opens the game and can't get past any of the starting screens. None of her controller buttons work.

:)

FreddyEspinal, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and we've tried just about everything. Any tips?

Hello FreddyEspinal,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and we've tried just about everything. Any tips?

Hi FreddyEspinal,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that your girlfriend is having issue opening on Minecraft. As per description none of her buttons work when she opens the screen. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

For us to sort out and provide accurate resolution, we would like to know more details about it. Kindly provide the information that we are asking below.

1. When did the issue started?
    2. Is it happening on Minecraft only?
    3. You mentioned that you have done almost everything, can you please tell us what you have done so far?
    4. Is your device updated to the latest version?
    5. Did she sign in the correct account?
    6. What platform are you using?
    We will be waiting for your response.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Do you play minecraft with the music on?

Well of course, the Minecraft soundtrack goes hard. My girlfriend is like a piano instructor and she uses the Minecraft soundtrack as like the basis for her and her teacher's like introductory class for like 7 year olds to like 14 year olds. The soundtrack
    is simple, and it never gets old.

I'm just saying.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

destiny beta free to all xbox live gold

I think it's great that they made it an open beta. My girlfriend and her brother were now able to get the beta! I'm downloading it now. I'm excited to play it! :D
  6. Aifkem Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

I have a similar problem but it only seems to happen when I open the windows game bar, to record gameplay or take pictures. And when I do none of the buttons on the controller work except the xbox home button which opens the windows game bar but again, can't use any other buttons. My only fix so far is to restart the whole computer, but then I can't record anything.
Thema:

My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and...

1. My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and... - Similar Threads - girlfriend can't past

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  4. I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...: Hi. I'm trying to add my girlfriend on xbox, but I'm getting a message saying "sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while" This has been going on for a few months now. I...
  5. How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox: I can't go to her house to stop the gamesharing and I also don't have anybody else to GameShare with and don't want her having free access to my games or my gold membership what do I...
  6. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?: Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried...
  7. (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend: I want to play a game on Xbox series S with my girlfriend but it turns out the game does not support split screen. Before I go out and buy another series S, I would like to know some details of...
  8. I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason: I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania. Well, after...
  9. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  10. I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10: Hello! I bought today Minecraft on Windows 10. I wanted to play with girlfriend in her world. During the load there was a message: "can not connect: server is out of date" Does anyone have an idea...