My gifted item
Discus and support My gifted item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend gifted me the minty legends pack for fortnite i never received my items a9ff3eeb-1495-47e2-b6db-8249d743b354 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fresh♦, Nov 26, 2021.
Thema:
My gifted item
Loading...
-
My gifted item - Similar Threads - gifted item
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.
in XboX InsidersXBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.: Is anyone else having issues with Auto Redeem not working for Rewards to Gift Cards? Its been months of me trying to activate the feature and it says activated at first and when i leave and... -
Xbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45
in XboX InsidersXbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45: 50 usd for 45 submitted by /u/Alarming_Painter241 [link] [comments] -
Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card
in XBoX on WindowsSeveral Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement... -
What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?: Quick summary: My friend and I play Overwatch 2, and I wanted to get him the Battle Pass. Usually, you can't gift virtual currency but you can gift a starter pack that comes with a battle-pass... -
I am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...
in XBoX Games and AppsI am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...: I requested a refund for a game i misstakingly bought and used one of those debit gift cards you buy from a gas station to use it. if my refund request is accepted can I expect to get get my money... -
In-game currency gift item
in XBoX Games and AppsIn-game currency gift item: So I sent my friend some gold bars for Red Dead Redemption 2 and he is not getting it in the game. 493db29d-cc29-468c-8e6e-e6115801567d -
GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language
in XBoX Games and AppsGOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language: i got this error message when trying to redeem the gift codes of GOW & GOW3 through console and android application "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language. change your...