my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?

Discus and support my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?hope someone can help.thanks. 3096f5a7-3db4-4542-b367-5122f555df37 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EasonfongFong, May 13, 2021.

1. my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?

my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?hope someone can help.thanks.

:)

EasonfongFong, May 13, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. Shaggy2000 Win User

So someone has given you a gift code (on a card I presume) and its become damaged in someway and you cant read it.

Unfortunately I cant think of a way to fix it , not unless you happen to have a working time machine and are able to get back in time to before the card got damaged.

You wont be able to take it back to the shop here it was bought as they have no way to prove it hasn't been used, and I cant think Microsoft will help you as they have no way to know what the number code is.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I scratched the code off my xbox gift card

5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox gift card codes

Hi Ljf,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand a code is damaged. We recommend going through the section for

damaged or unreadable code
    . At the bottom it has request a new digital code and follow the prompts.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Georges C. Win User

my gift card code is damaged and unreadable

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Boyl, in cases like this you have two options, return the store that purchased the gift card and request a replacement, or contact Xbox support so they can make a replacement, but for that you will need the card purchase invoice.

To do so go to the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
Thema:

1. my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it? - Similar Threads - gift code damaged

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  4. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  5. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  6. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  7. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  8. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  9. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  10. I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gift card and code is damage: I have a Xbox gift card and the code is damage 99e74c53-6a2b-413d-946d-c853e6617169