MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT...

Discus and support MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT AND IT SAYS ITS BEEN REDEEMED ALREADY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SA Akya III, Aug 24, 2022.

1. SA Akya III
    SA Akya III Guest

MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT...

MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT AND IT SAYS ITS BEEN REDEEMED ALREADY

:)

SA Akya III, Aug 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT AND IT SAYS ITS BEEN REDEEMED ALREADY

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SA

Sorry to hear that, may I know if you purchased your gift card digitally or physically?

In any case, where did you purchased it?

Directly from Microsoft or using a third party seller like Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, etc?
  3. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
  4. TheBozz Kill4r Win User

MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

Hello,,,

Sorry for the late response!

My gift card code has 25 digits, and I have tried to redeem them on minecraft.net.

I didn't really know that I had to redeem it there; I just searched the internet: Redeem Minecoins. I pressed the first link, and redeemed my code. The code wasn't emailed or whatsoever, I got it as a bill from a machine in a nearby store.

In Minecraft.net, it said follow the instructions in the gift card, and the instructions on the gift card was to redeem it at mojang.com, but I didn't really mind and I searched it up. Hope to get a quick response (even though mine was late).

Best of hopes,

The Boss Killer.
  5. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  6. TwoPlySheets Win User

Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

You redeem your gift cards in the redeem code section.. If you just got a card you need to get the code from your chosen form of delivery.
Thema:

1. MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT... - Similar Threads - GIFT CARD CODE

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  6. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  7. I have a gift card and the code is not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not function: Hi, I bought a gift card today and the code of the gift card is not correct. They dont have redeem the code. I need help to redeem this gift card, the cost is $20.00...
  8. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  9. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  10. My gift card code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card code: Hello community, I would like to know if someone can help me, my code is damaged so I cannot see all the digits because I accidentally deleted 1 of them that it contains, I would like someone to...