My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2...

Discus and support My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2 characters were un locked. 11d110f0-63bf-455c-979d-e33f119f6f7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B1g G0aT, Feb 3, 2023.

1. B1g G0aT
    B1g G0aT Guest

My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2...

My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2 characters were un locked.

:)

B1g G0aT, Feb 3, 2023
  2. AM-Man Win User

My score in the cloud store of Gears Of War 2 is broken

Hello, I've already tried that. I can only manage internal storage. However, my cloud storage of Gears 2 is broken.

How can I delete the online storage?
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

Max. Level Question?

single player max level is 60. importing my lvl 30 me2 save, i didn't make it to 60 by the end of the game, i was around mid-high 50s for the second playthrough. also i don't think you'll be able to max out all the powers, at least i wasn't. i have 2 levels
    of a single power unfilled and 3 points unspendable with my maxed out character.
  4. The Billy Zane Win User

So long Seriously 3.0 (useless thread)

Yeah, I am just missing 8 ribbons for socialite, and have a ways to go for my second-reup. I will just live with being 100pts short. @iiM So N1NJA should change his name to @iiM So Dedicated 100% all the Gears game, Respect man.
  5. Flamebait Win User

Dead rising 3 Level and weapon blueprints problem!

Tried a hard reset and it made no difference. Then did a factory reset and reinstalled the game, which forced it to re-sync my progress with the cloud storage and this recovered my level and progress. I did *not* attempt to play it while it thought my level
    was zero before trying this in order to avoid a conflict with the cloud syncing. Took the better part of an hour to do this and I have half a day of re-installing all my other games ahead of me, but at least it recovered my progress.
  6. PaperzMask Win User

Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

actually I had this exact same issue while playing Gears of war 2, what I did is, deleted my Xbox 360 profile from Xbox one, then redownloaded the profile from cloud storage & that worked.
Thema:

1. My gears 3 cloud storage reset to zero.. but I had 50 to 60 on my second reup. All but 2... - Similar Threads - gears cloud storage

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  10. The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud: The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud, in the past delete the local profile, force the new synchronization and the problem persists. I think my profile in the...