My gane keeps locking up

Discus and support My gane keeps locking up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bingo game keeps locking up c964bc6d-4d71-4d5f-b810-4ce3abdd4472 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Handy Randy56, Aug 23, 2018.

1. My gane keeps locking up

My bingo game keeps locking up

:)

Handy Randy56, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Locking up after new update

the Game keeps locking up my 360 after about 30 min since the new update,

majinn goku2002, Aug 23, 2018
  3. NanaLesa51
    NanaLesa51 Guest
    Loreal everpure commercial keeps freezing up and locking Microsoft solitaire

Loreal commercial keeps locking up in Microsoft solitaire

NanaLesa51, Aug 23, 2018
  4. My gane keeps locking up

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 23, 2018
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

My gane keeps locking up

6. LFGThePinkSting Win User

Battlefiled3 keeps locking up my xbox

Faulty Disk that the Xbox Can't read?
  7. fearrippers Win User

My Xbox One keeps locking up.

Oh I should have also stated this before. Halo Master Chief Collection is installed Digitally and Skyrim Special Edition is installed via a Disc. Figured I should say that as it might be useful information. So its not just a problem for one the one type.
    I also attempted to play Battlefield 1 via Disc and it gave me the same message about deleting and redownloading all my local saves.
  8. fearrippers Win User

Hello again. I am so sorry for not keeping you in the loop! I had ended up restoring my Xbox to factory settings :/ I had everything saved on the internal storage. I should have replied and said I had resolved it. (Or so I had thought) Now about 21-22 days
    later I am yet again having the same problem! I was hoping it would not happen again. :/
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there fear rippers.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with playing games! To check, do you currently have the games installed on the internal storage or is it installed on an external device? If you have it installed on an external device, let's try installing it to the internal
    HDD to see if there's any change. Keep us in the loop! It may be worth restoring your Xbox One to factory settings, but I wanted to double check on your storage setup first.
Thema:

My gane keeps locking up

1. My gane keeps locking up - Similar Threads - gane keeps locking

2. Gane codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gane codes: Hi my question is can we use xbox one gta 5 digital game code on my seris s? Is there any difference between in xbox one gta 5 code and seris gta5 code b62ec290-c2c5-4a4b-8c76-fcbdd88f6d94
  3. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.: I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one. 6268dd25-d97e-4434-b39f-f6878efa25b4
  4. Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...: I'm using remote play the laptop screen res is 1366x768. submitted by /u/phantombuz [link] [comments]
  5. NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY: Hello, I am having an issue that I cannot access my games library since last saturday and I really waht to know whats going on. I've tryed every thing shownd in the foreuns and also over the...
  6. ¿Por que no se entregan los puntos que gane de microsoft rewards xbox?[Translation-Why are...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ¿Por que no se entregan los puntos que gane de microsoft rewards xbox?[Translation-Why are...: Hoy 21/07/2020 Hubo una oferta para ganar puntos que al gastar 20 MXN (Peso mexicano) y recibir mínimo 10 puntos, ganaría 10,000 puntos. gaste 27 MXN en la tienda de avatares para poder canjear...
  7. Microsoft Solitare Gane

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitare Gane: When I try to get on as soon as I click on a game the whole thing shuts down completely. I can use my Microsoft Mahjong game with no problem. This has been happening for 2 days now. I have...
  8. having problems connecting and usually get booted out of the gane once i start palying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems connecting and usually get booted out of the gane once i start palying: having problems connecting and I get booted out of the bingo when I am playing a game.. Also on 2 account I completed all 3 bingo cards and the game locked up and booted me out before I could...
  9. Syncing gane data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing gane data issue: So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums with no help. Need help as I don't fancy...
  10. no me depositan los creditos que gane en el programa xbox live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    no me depositan los creditos que gane en el programa xbox live rewards: no me han dopositado los creditos que gano en xbox live rewards y veo mi cuenta y enves de darme creditos dice que me quitaron [Translation: I have not deposited the credits I earn rewards on...