My Gaming Services are not working.

Discus and support My Gaming Services are not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] No matter how many times I try it downloads 1.5mb and freezes.. the suggestions offered for removal of gaming.services and gaming.services.net... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlinkingSteak12, Nov 20, 2022.

1. My Gaming Services are not working.

My Gaming Services are not working. [​IMG]

No matter how many times I try it downloads 1.5mb and freezes.. the suggestions offered for removal of gaming.services and gaming.services.net have not worked. Is this available from anywhere else other than the microsoft store?

:)

BlinkingSteak12, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BLINKINGSTEAK12

Did you tried checking the Xbox PC app?
    You can install gaming services from there as well

When you open the Xbox application a blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

Let me know if you’re able to install gaming services in that way
  3. SilverSkylar Win User

Gaming Services Not Working

I've done all this, and now any game I want to install won't start downloading. I believe it is a microsoft store issue.
  4. mainstreetcomputers Win User

Alright. Let's try this
    Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Settings.
    Select Update & Security > Check for updates.
    Select View optional updates, and then select update KB5004476 from the list.
    KB5004476 https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/topic/june-...
    Select Download and install.
    Once the update is complete, restart your device.
    You should now be able to install, update, and launch games.
    I've tried this nothing seems to work though, the update will not come up as an option, and tells me I have incorrect windows version when using the manual installer. Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎8/‎5/‎2021

OS build 19043.1151

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
  5. SilverSkylar Win User

Thank you very much for your help, the issue seems to be resolved.
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Open 'Powershell' as admin and paste this:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

When this is done, Paste:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When this loads the Microsoft Store, Click Install on GamingServices and restart your PC.
Thema:

1. My Gaming Services are not working. - Similar Threads - Gaming Services are

2. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  3. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. Error with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with gaming services: Getting hit with error code 0x87e00196 Have tried every suggestion online. Have repaired reset and reinstalled everything related to xbox app and gaming services and nothing is working...
  9. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  10. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...