my gaming joypad dose not use in games

Discus and support my gaming joypad dose not use in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my gaming joypad does not work on games f1363dcd-c94b-4005-b16d-ae0eb84d4496 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harsh Nageshwar, May 30, 2023.

  1. my gaming joypad dose not use in games


    my gaming joypad does not work on games

    :)
     
    Harsh Nageshwar, May 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    my gaming joypad dose not use in games

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    If I may ask what device are you using in playing games? Are you on Xbox, PC, or mobile device (cloud gaming)?

    Also, what controller do you have?

    This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  3. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

    Xbox vs PC for xbox games

    Yes, I agree with that, Playing FPS using keyboard + Mouse is more dinamic with the joypad

    I prefer play FPS Games using Keyboard + Mouse and Games Like Resident Evil and Racing using Joypad
  4. Majikthise Win User

    Scene It Controller Help

    I have 2 of the games, and joypads work fine. You can also use big buttons and joypads at the same time (handy if you are playing in teams I guess. You can still only have 4 players/teams, but 8 buzzers if that makes any sense!)
  5. Smwutches Win User

    joypad

    You'll need to contact support to see if they can track that down for you. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    joypad

    You'll need to contact
    Xbox Live Support
    with your return authorization number (or repair ticket number) and they can see what happened.
Thema:

my gaming joypad dose not use in games

Loading...
  1. my gaming joypad dose not use in games - Similar Threads - gaming joypad dose

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...