My games

Discus and support My games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how to block my games to be played only in my profile? 6d6141be-53b9-43a2-9f32-511654b80b02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cl4u5i0, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Cl4u5i0
    Cl4u5i0 Guest

My games

how to block my games to be played only in my profile?

:)

Cl4u5i0, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

when i play RB2, i am always getting random dropped notes.
    its like it just doesnt register every now and then.

now i can tell youre thinking my guitars are faulty or im missing them myself, well theyre not.
    i have the GH les paul and 2 GHWT guitars and all are fine.

this is most noticable when i have a series of running notes together like you get in the police tracks or even QOTSA ones, if you know what i mean

but when i stick RB1 in and play the same songs everything is fine, no dropped notes, and i can 100% no problem.
    i can play all the GH games and no problems there either.
    the alarming thing is that i dont have a problem with RB1 so this suggests to me its the RB2 game.

i use a crt tv and have tried calibrating and tried without, ive tried all sorts of combinations, nothing helps.

does anyone else have a problem like this or know why this is happening?
    i thought maybe it was a conspiracy by harmonix so i buy the RB2 instruments My games :p but i cant as theyre not for sale in the uk.

cheers

My games [​IMG]

My games [​IMG]

Brigggers, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

the thing is, i shouldnt need to calibrate, i use a crt not an lcd or plasma

thanks though

Brigggers, Dec 26, 2015
  4. lBRl FULLY
    lBRl FULLY Guest

My games

This is not possible in Xbox 360. What you can do is use the option "parental control" to block the games in the another profiles.

lBRl FULLY, Jan 1, 2016
  5. II M0Z II Win User

my game

If applicable try deleting the game from your hard drive and any non essential saves (if any) and download the game again

Try deleting any dlc as the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running by viewing your purchase history.

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

My Games

Hey there, Vixx TE

Is this happening on the 360 or an Xbox One?

If it is happening on the 360, I would suggest rolling back your updates for your console following the seventh solution on our page entitled

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

If it's happening on the One, I would suggest a soft reset.

It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts and have easy access to your internet network so everything goes smoothly.
    Make sure that you select reset my console and keep my games and apps

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  7. Smwutches Win User

my games

Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. It's supposed to take about 24 hours to receive a response.
  8. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My games

Hello Genesizz, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  9. Francia J. Win User

My games

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

My games

1. My games - Similar Threads - games

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...