My Games

Discus and support My Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got onto my xbox this morning and it says that all of my games are corrupt. While checking to see what was going on I noticed that the game I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vixx TE, Oct 6, 2018.

  1. Vixx TE
    Vixx TE Guest

    My Games


    I got onto my xbox this morning and it says that all of my games are corrupt. While checking to see what was going on I noticed that the game I was installing at the time had been stopped. This is really annoying and I need to know how to fix it.

    :)
     
    Vixx TE, Oct 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

    when i play RB2, i am always getting random dropped notes.
    its like it just doesnt register every now and then.

    now i can tell youre thinking my guitars are faulty or im missing them myself, well theyre not.
    i have the GH les paul and 2 GHWT guitars and all are fine.

    this is most noticable when i have a series of running notes together like you get in the police tracks or even QOTSA ones, if you know what i mean

    but when i stick RB1 in and play the same songs everything is fine, no dropped notes, and i can 100% no problem.
    i can play all the GH games and no problems there either.
    the alarming thing is that i dont have a problem with RB1 so this suggests to me its the RB2 game.

    i use a crt tv and have tried calibrating and tried without, ive tried all sorts of combinations, nothing helps.

    does anyone else have a problem like this or know why this is happening?
    i thought maybe it was a conspiracy by harmonix so i buy the RB2 instruments My Games :p but i cant as theyre not for sale in the uk.

    cheers

    My Games [​IMG]

    My Games [​IMG]
     
    Brigggers, Oct 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

    the thing is, i shouldnt need to calibrate, i use a crt not an lcd or plasma

    thanks though
     
    Brigggers, Oct 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

    My Games

    Julian_, Oct 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Vixx TE
    Vixx TE Guest
    Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunatley this did not fix it and it says I have way less space than originally.
     
    Vixx TE, Oct 6, 2018
    #5
  6. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest
    I suggest You to call Xbox Support
     
    RoninhoM2906, Oct 6, 2018
    #6
  7. Hey there, Vixx TE

    Is this happening on the 360 or an Xbox One?

    If it is happening on the 360, I would suggest rolling back your updates for your console following the seventh solution on our page entitled

    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console
    .

    If it's happening on the One, I would suggest a soft reset.

    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

    Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts and have easy access to your internet network so everything goes smoothly.
    Make sure that you select reset my console and keep my games and apps

    Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue





    Thanks
     
    XBF Esteban R, Oct 6, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

    My Games

    Hello Vixx

    Due to all games are corrupt, I suggest a full factory reset, instead of selecting keep games and apps, select reset and delete everything.

    Thanks

    Brad

    Xbox Forum Team
     
    XBF Brad A, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. II M0Z II Win User

    my game

    If applicable try deleting the game from your hard drive and any non essential saves (if any) and download the game again

    Try deleting any dlc as the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running by viewing your purchase history.

    Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  10. XBF Esteban R Win User

    My Games

    Hey there, Vixx TE

    Is this happening on the 360 or an Xbox One?

    If it is happening on the 360, I would suggest rolling back your updates for your console following the seventh solution on our page entitled

    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console
    .

    If it's happening on the One, I would suggest a soft reset.

    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

    Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts and have easy access to your internet network so everything goes smoothly.
    Make sure that you select reset my console and keep my games and apps

    Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue





    Thanks
  11. Smwutches Win User

    my games

    Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. It's supposed to take about 24 hours to receive a response.
  12. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    My games

    Hello Genesizz, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

    After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

    First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

    If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

    Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

    If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  13. Francia J. Win User

    My games

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

My Games

Loading...
  1. My Games - Similar Threads - Games

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...