My games won't recognize my xbox live gold
Discus and support My games won't recognize my xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just redeemed a code for a whole year of xbox live gold. My xbox one says I have the membership but when I load up a game, I can't use any features... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimmyTHlCCC, Jan 24, 2018.
Thema:
My games won't recognize my xbox live gold
Loading...
-
My games won't recognize my xbox live gold - Similar Threads - games won't recognize
-
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate
in XboX InsidersWindows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different... -
My game pass ultimate won't redeem
in XboX InsidersMy game pass ultimate won't redeem: I have a code I use to redeem one year of ultimate but when it lets me collect it then I get an error message submitted by /u/Ok_Crab_1093 [link] [comments] -
I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...: My gift needs to be refunded 2baee4bc-d52c-46f7-b0b5-9c5ba1046354 -
Won't let me launch game
in XBoX Games and AppsWon't let me launch game: It says I'm here early for a game already released that I pre-ordered 1a22c913-baff-4e1a-9bb9-938df0d568e2 -
The game pass won't load
in XBoX Games and AppsThe game pass won't load: Ive purchased the subscription but it keeps saying on the game purchase subscription 27b5c7b9-ffc2-4aa0-a226-d9f564f1c8c8 -
why won't dragon ball xenoverse 2 let me load in to the game with my main account but it...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy won't dragon ball xenoverse 2 let me load in to the game with my main account but it...: my game won't load with a certain account fdfbb8fc-90c6-45cb-8084-eb88ba41db77 -
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate won't recognize my subscription renewal
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Pass Ultimate won't recognize my subscription renewal: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I recently renewed it, but my account doesn't seem to recognize the renewal. Every time I try accessing Game Pass... -
Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it
in XBoX on ConsolesRazer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...