My games wont launch and I dont Know what to do

Discus and support My games wont launch and I dont Know what to do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need serious help this code (0x80070057) but nothing on Xbox support gives me a clear answer, i am in desperate help, can someone please tell me what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ECUADOR KING, Sep 8, 2017.

1. ECUADOR KING
    ECUADOR KING Guest

I need serious help this code (0x80070057) but nothing on Xbox support gives me a clear answer, i am in desperate help, can someone please tell me what to do?

:)

ECUADOR KING, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Kalvary
    Kalvary Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

It means xbox is launching a UA claim on your account. Call xbox using the number 1-800-4MYXBOX. It basically means your account has been locked because someone might be trying to say you stole it. You can start a counter UA claim on there's as well.

Kalvary, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Trill3dAF
    Trill3dAF Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I cant sign in my new profil my membership information isnt valid i dont know what to do

Trill3dAF, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Jay Purohit Win User

I dont know what to do

Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

I dont know what to do

Call around to your local video game stores and see if they have a resurfacing machine. The Play N Trade near me fixes discs for about $3.
  6. Squidward Died Win User

I dont know what to do

Put your account as xbox home, if you havent done this, do so. If you dont know how to do it, there is a YouTube tutorial.
  7. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I dont know what to do

Make here xbox console your home console
  8. TifaParker Win User

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Hello there Trill3daf!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your new profile :(

Here's what you can try. :)

• Clear your system cache x2
    • Redownload your Profile on your Xbox
    • Try and sign in at xbox.com with your new profile
    • Try and make sure your information is valid on xbox.com>my account>Billing Information (Make sure you fill it out)

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. My games wont launch and I dont Know what to do - Similar Threads - games wont launch

2. Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation: I checked and my windows account is the owner of the game but the email I use for xbox and windows is different so I don't know if that could be the cause. Also after it tells me I need elevation...
  3. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...
  4. MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME: My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this fa600826-aa72-4958-88fa-6526dbd1e0f7
  5. Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful: Hi! need help on how to solve an issue. I recently bought a Xbox Call Of Duty digital code from Amazon. But after redeeming the code and downloading the game on the console, the game would not...
  6. Grounded on pc game pass wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded on pc game pass wont launch: came here as a last resort because nothing works, all my drivers are up to date, its running as administrator, it only works right after a system update be it windows or nvidia, then the game wont...
  7. Gears 5 on windows game pass wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 on windows game pass wont launch: So i downloaded gears 5 on pc thru game pass and every time i click on it to start it up im hit with a error message which says " failed to start the game (2)" and i cannot for the life of me find...
  8. Gamepass game wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass game wont launch: When i try to launch Control from gamepass on pc i get the following error. Windows 11 Rebooted computer reinstalled the game on a different disk. [img] c0efcd91-dda8-4e8a-8aec-5c6ec7d3ffd3
  9. Game wont launch when on secondary harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game wont launch when on secondary harddrive: I downloaded Dead by Daylight Windows on my secondary harddrive. I accidentally disconnected it and then the game crashed, couldn't start and when i tried to repair it in windows apps manager...
  10. back 4 blood wont launch from xbox game pass app at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    back 4 blood wont launch from xbox game pass app at all: hey guys does anyone know what may be causeing my game not to launch on not only my main machine but my fiancees machine it pulls up the initial anti-cheat loading window loads then just cuts out...