MY games will not play on my new xboxone

Discus and support MY games will not play on my new xboxone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently installed my new games on my Xbox one s and the games are not loading at all now. It shows an error. It ask do you own this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdSlime5, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. EdSlime5
    EdSlime5 Guest

    MY games will not play on my new xboxone


    i recently installed my new games on my Xbox one s and the games are not loading at all now. It shows an error. It ask do you own this game

    :)
     
    EdSlime5, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. battlefront not loading on xboxone s but wil play on another xboxone

    battlefront will not load on new xbox one s but was playing another xboxone that i traded in will play on my sons console get error (0x87e00064)
     
    WedgedLobster17, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    silver accounts

    I have Battlefield4 digital copy, I have gold account. When my son (silver account) on my HOME xboxone he is unable to play the game whether im signed into the cosole or not. I thought anyone on the home xbox is able to play any of my digital games on the
    HOME xboxone???
     
    RocNrolla, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. MY games will not play on my new xboxone

    Hi there,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us. You will want to make sure that you're using any discs you own for physically owned games and double check that your
    account has the content purchased. Thank you.
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    MY games will not play on my new xboxone

    Hi there,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us. You will want to make sure that you're using any discs you own for physically owned games and double check that your
    account has the content purchased. Thank you.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    To those who own Xbox one and ps4

    I own a xboxone my bro has a ps4 he plays battlefield 4 and ghosts on my xboxone because in his words "they both play and look better on the xboxone" please bare in mind my bro is a graphics designer so he knows what his talking about as for me I love my
    xboxone I love all the games ryes is the best looking game iv played
  7. EveryConch66416 Win User

    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Situation

    I changed my old xbox360 console to a new xboxone console. I cannot play all my 360 games now. Do I have to buy all the games for xboxone console?

    Jesus Christ, this is extremely unfair to a customer like me who was willing to pay so much money to buy so many games to support xbox.
  8. GammaPredator Win User

    Xbox Live Down On Xmas... What a Surprise!!!

    Same problems here. Can't even get the first update to play any game on my new cob xboxone. Can't even put a disk in to play offline... what a joke.....
  9. ShawnKneher Win User

    Xbox on Windows 10??

    The scenario I have is the XBOXONE is in my family room. I have the PS4 in my study/gameroom. So if someone wants to watch TV in the family room, I can always go play on the PS4, but I cannot play on XBOXONE. With streaming I would hope that I could stream
    my game from the XBOXONE to my PC in the gameroom, there by freeing up the television for someone else.
Thema:

MY games will not play on my new xboxone

Loading...
  1. MY games will not play on my new xboxone - Similar Threads - games play xboxone

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...